The People’s Republic of Australia/NZ

Not sure how I missed this one from nearly a year ago, but hey - since it’s still groundhog day, I’ll post it regardless. It’s funny how all the psychopaths are being knighted, honoured, or otherwise rewarded for being psychopaths lately:

Dr Chant … has absolutely excelled in her chosen field to affect lasting change

Yeeees. Indeed she has. Although that’s “effect”, not “affect”, you illiterate losers.

1 Like

Trust the people in charge. They are smarter than you. The hosts are funny, too.

This has more of the original video in case anyone wants to learn to speak the aboriginal language.

1 Like

He’s…not the prime minister.

I know. He is a state premier, right?

The second video gets is title right.

Mark McGowan is technically the Premier of the State of WA. Although, since he’s essentially cut the state off from the rest of the country and world, the title of Top Dictator may be more apt.

1 Like
1 Like

right. But big, yet simple mistakes like that increase my scepticism of the content creator.

Make no mistake, they are comedians/jokers. The content of the video they are talking about speaks for itself though.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: OT from peoples republic of Australia

I don’t know where else to put this:

https://www.tiktok.com/@yacvic/video/7051824412768685313?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

1 Like

Isn’t there a cringe thread somewhere? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Did you notice that the women dating the girl was born in July 1975 according to her vaccine passport? I mean, it’s crazy that anyone associated with the government thought this was a good idea.

1 Like

I didn’t notice the date of birth - I started to vomit a little upon seeing “Jane Citizen”, managed to keep it down until “wanna go do it now, go on a vax date?” and “that sounds fun, cool!”, then had to rush off to the bathroom.

1 Like

There is no meme that could adequately capture this epic level of unawareness. Ardern is completely hatstand. Out to lunch. I can only assume her fiance has had his brains harnessed to one of Elon Musk’s neural lace contraptions and she operates him by remote control.

1 Like

Whoever made that is going to be very ashamed of themselves when this madness goes away. That is seriously creepy. It’s like a “how to groom a teenager” instructional video.

3 Likes

Ardern being a bizarro nutcase again:

(OK, I know it’s not Oz, but this thread is geographically close enough).

“Everyone knows someone who has taken their own life”? Did you just make that up, Jacinda, or is it true? And if it’s true … WTAF?

And there’s the ubiquitous WEF background again. We’re seeing a lot of that lately.

1 Like

Here is a court fine notice from WEF operative stronghold NZ. For testing non-compliance.

1 Like

Western “democratic” leaders, whom criticize China at every opportunity (present company excluded) - for their govt overreach, silencing of dissenters, and various human rights abuses - really worship China behind closed doors. They are certainly trying to become very much like them in every which way they can. It’s a game of catch-up, is all.

2 Likes

I wonder if this really is all it’s about? They’ve been fretting about China getting too “powerful” for years. Perhaps they figure that the only way to beat China is to take a leaf out of China’s book? After all, it worked (in a very narrow sense) for China.

Wonder if they really have the nerve to go all-in? Wonder if they’ll be honest enough with themselves to examine their own motives?

We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that.

And just to add insult to injury … why is there a court fee when the document was obviously just issued by a computer and sent out by a zombie? No semblance of judicial process was involved here.

The dynamic is being pointed out quite a lot, I posted this in another thread, but worth 2 minutes of our time, from 45min to 47min, prompted.

2 Likes