The People’s Republic of Australia/NZ

Since

Could you also find time to address this?

What exactly is a “fifteen year youth pass in terms of your immunity?” Do you mean it gives you 15 years added immunity? Gives you the immune system of someone 15 years younger?

Honest question. No intention to provoke you. Just trying to understand it, that’s all. If you can clarify it for me, that’d be much appreciated. And if you can support it with any actual scientific data, then even better.

3 Likes

Why are you asking me this here? Let’s get back to Australia.

Ok. I’ll also ask it in the thread where it was posted :+1:

If you could please back up your claims about “fifteen year youth passes in terms of immunity,” (somewhere, anywhere) I’m sure Australians would appreciate it as well! :wink:

You said:

When you’ve finished the dig, please share.

2 Likes

Footage on social media has shown the protesters pepper-sprayed amid reports police are “using rubber bullets”.

This is just mental. TBH I doubt they actually are using rubber bullets - those things can kill. But even using CR (or whatever they’ve got there) on civilian populations puts Australia
firmly in banana-republic territory. I wonder if it’s true that “only 7 percent” support the protests? So hard to know what’s BS and what isn’t these days.

3 Likes

There were other similar protests all around Australia yesterday.

1 Like

Its not surprising to me that Australian citizens are responding in this way. To use Freud’s model, the ego has done its best to mediate the moral compass of the super ego and can’t do any more. The raging id has taken control.
Or in modern Steve Peters parlance, the chimp is out of the cage.
Or for those who follow Doctor Banner’s work: HULK SMASH!!!

2 Likes

It’s amazing that politicians are always taken by surprise by this sort of thing. What the hell did they expect? Mostly, people are polite, and they’ll put up with a lot. But if they feel they’re not being listened to, then their alternative options are very few.

5 Likes

If this is correct, they may well be using rubber bullets.
4 mins in:

Wow, this is just insane. No idea what they’re carrying there (some sort of shotgun for beanbag rounds?) but the fact that they’re armed at all is bad news all round.

They’re just spraying that pepper spray everywhere. I’m surprised they didn’t spray themselves.

I feel a bit sorry for the police, but only a bit. They could do the decent thing and resign.

The interview with the RAAF guy is interesting. I wish people wouldn’t say “there’s no such thing as a SARS-CoV2 virus!” but the description of the latest restrictions is truly frightening. People with preexisting mental health issues are going to be sent over the edge by that shit.

1 Like

My best mate is in the Uk police. Even he says that most in the police either want the power to be cunts or were too thick for uni and it is about the best paying job you can get without a degree. He is the exception he says. Ha ha.

He is always telling me how the average police officer doesn’t know the law and they are looking for a reason to have a scrap. That is the fun part of the job in their eyes. The only reason they get away with it is because the general public doesn’t know the law either.

Not all cops, but definitely more cunts than average.

3 Likes

Did it look really ‘foamy’ to you?

It’s from Utting Research. They work with the biggest banks in Australia, biggest mining companies, big multinationals. John Utting’s work history is for banking and finance, mining and energy, telecommunications, beverages (eg., Coke), and for politicians (local, state, national and international).

The pollies will trot out any poll that supports their stance and that they then can push through the media. Utting’s their go-to guy for this one. He’s been also used to promote the NZ govt’s Covid agenda. You’ll never find any research from him that supports anti-corporation or anti-lockdown.

1 Like

Check out the guy on horseback :laughing:

LOL. It would have been even funnier if he’d been wearing homemade armour.

2000 people is apparently one-third of the population of Coolangatta. I guess people have wandered in from elsewhere, but even so …

“We have seen this sort of behaviour result in further lockdowns; the very thing these individuals are protesting against.

So they admit it, then: lockdowns are nothing more than punishment for noncompliance.

3 Likes

Australia’s new country slogan:

WE WILL KILL YOU FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that they could use this as a recruiting slogan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Literally.

1 Like

From NZ a claim from a lawyer of over 100 fatal vaxidents:

2 Likes

Taiwan deaths after vaccination are now over 400, with over 500 seeking government compensation. I suspect we can expect more and more of these types of legal actions.

Danger, do not approach.