The People’s Republic of Australia/NZ

I’m not sure if they’ve lost the plot exactly. They’ve dug a big hole, put the plot at the bottom, filled it in with concrete, put up a big sign saying “there is no plot”, and then walked off whistling.

1 Like

2 Likes

As a society, we are supposed to protect and promote the interests of our children. Over the last several months, we’ve seen a spike in research on the detrimental and often deadly affects of the curtailing on civil liberties on children, from massively spiking suicides, to increased crime and drug use, to psychological problems.

It’s been well documented that Covid is less deadly for children than the flu and pneumonia…in America the total number of deaths from Covid is 361, and almost all of these involved older kids with significant comorbidities. That is about 1/3 of the deaths from pneumonia and the flu, and well below annualized flu deaths from the normal flu.

So, obviously Australia’s remediations, like everywhere else, has nothing to do with the health or well being of children. And still these madmen push this craziness and then violently suppress people who try and advocate for kids’ well being.

I’m not sure what’s worse: that governments so nonchalantly strip citizens of freedoms and harm our kids, that adults so cowardly sacrifice their kids and their freedoms for their own perceived safety, or that people are so willing to spread lies and fear mongering in support of the first two groups.

8 Likes

Sad:

1 Like

I saw a blog article somewhere suggesting that our attitude to children has become so radically altered recently that it may ultimately lead to acceptance of pedophilia. I thought that was pretty far-fetched at the time. Now I’m not so sure. We have done absolutely appalling things to millions children worldwide, and the game isn’t even over yet. Now we’re talking about doing medical experiments on them.

This. Can any person who has ever been in loco parentis actually support this sort of thing with a clear conscience? There was a time when adults would willingly accept dangers if it meant preventing harm to children. I fear for the future of civilisation.

2 Likes

We live in the Upside-Down world now, which has created this type of psychosis. These people think they indeed are saving the children.

Lies are Truth.
Death is Life.
The Vaccine is Safe.

Anyone read Tintin books as a kid? That picture reminds me of this frame:

Good stuff. Keep up the good work.

Imagine that:

3 Likes

Bogut’s taking a decent risk putting this out there. Happy to hear him speaking up :+1:

Truckers:

3 Likes

One of those truckers swears just slightly less than a Queensland copper I used to work with :laughing:

well, how about that. They’re really gonna do it.

:popcorn:

1 Like

It’s not just about Covid though. It’s a particularly difficult job, with these guys constantly monitored and forced to hit distance markers on time, have quick turnarounds, and max themselves out to get the job done and get a half decent salary, all the while the bosses are trying to screw the boys and girls over and import (mainly) Indians and others who will do the driving for less money and no complaints over shitty pay and conditions. Covid restrictions are definitely giving them a solid ramming. These restrictions are making a very difficult job completely intolerable.

3 Likes

More insanity down under: Do we need to slaughter all the dogs to protect us from COVID-19?

Great news!

In NSW, if you are vaxxed, you are freeeeeee…

… to get a haircut:

I have never suggested that life will be free once we get to six million jabs, but what I have said and will honour is that if you are fully vaccinated there will be at least one thing you can do that you cannot do now, just to give people a bit of relief,” Ms Berejiklian told the ABC recently.

So what will that one freedom be?

“According to several insiders, that vaccination reward will be haircuts.”

1 Like

Curious, what is the youngest age that are receiving covid vaccination globally at the moment?

1 Like

Not sure, but Pfizer has been jabbing babies for a few months now.

Downtrodden down under

2 Likes

3 Likes