The relationship status on Facebook

Man, I look at this thread and have no wonder “why the blame is always on the foreign guy”. You sound like a nice girl; get yourself away from creeps like him.

[quote=“Yamei”]I asked him about his relationship status the other day. I didn’t just ask him straight out. I put it between our conversation (flirting to be exact). I said " I often feel wrong to talk to you about this stuff because of your girlfriend". So he said " well, we are on a break now, so it’s ok."
So then he started to ask me to send him some sexy photos. Since I’m totally new to this area, I took it as a joke. But he was really keen, he dared me to show him via Skype which I declined. So he started to persuade me of taking the photos and send them to him. I didn’t want to at first but he kept begging me.
Anyway, I wonder how a woman should respond or think when a guy tells her " wow, I am so horny now."[/quote]

Do it or don’t do it. But if he persists and it bothers you, unfriend him. It’s pretty simple, boys and girls. :neutral:

But if you’re saying this:

“No no no…ok, just one” and then complaining that he’s a dirty pervy pig, that kind of makes you a tease as well, no? :ponder:

Confusing social sites eh? Hmm. Maybe there’s some problems between the two of them.

[quote=“Yamei”]I asked him about his relationship status the other day. I didn’t just ask him straight out. I put it between our conversation (flirting to be exact). I said " I often feel wrong to talk to you about this stuff because of your girlfriend". So he said " well, we are on a break now, so it’s ok."
So then he started to ask me to send him some sexy photos. Since I’m totally new to this area, I took it as a joke. But he was really keen, he dared me to show him via Skype which I declined. So he started to persuade me of taking the photos and send them to him. I didn’t want to at first but he kept begging me.
Anyway, I wonder how a woman should respond or think when a guy tells her " wow, I am so horny now."[/quote]
:doh: Yamei, what happened to “I look at what Housecat said to me?” Yamei, when you allow this guy to try to talk you into things that you’re not comfortable doing, you are allowing him to tell you what your value is. You are NOT insisting that he value you highly. If he refuses to value you highly, you can refuse to talk with him.

But you know this stuff, right? Like I told another friend this weekend: if you know that you can end the things you are complaining about but refuse to end them, then you are CHOOSING them.

Yamei, you are CHOOSING to be treated in a way that lowers the value of who you are as a person, or only considers what you are as an object. It really IS your choice and if it’s what you want, that’s fine. But if you choose this then you can’t blame the guy for treating you the way you want him to treat you.

Okay Yamei this is what to do. Send him the sexy photos. Wait for a couple months until the pictures circulate around then internet and finally come back to your mom and dad. They will punish you for one month. You will have learn the valuable lesson not to trust someone’s relationship status on Facebook and that when guy’s are horny they lie.

Also, I admire this guy’s technique. “Send me 10 sexy pictures of yourself. Fine, just send me 2 then.”