The Serpent released

This serial killer that drugged and murdered, western back packers to be released due to a heart condition. What’s the chances he poisons again? I wouldn’t want to be around him even at his age.

4 Likes

He’s dangerous for sure :heavy_check_mark:
Was great TV series.

4 Likes

He was probably causing too much trouble in the prison. Easier, and probably cheaper, to release him and send him back to France.

Not even remotely fair to all those he killed. Especially the two he killed in Nepal. From all accounts they were brutally murdered for some travelers Cheques and souvenir trinkets.

2 Likes

The TV show was good much better than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Not that hard to believe for those days. I went to Thailand a few times in the 80s.
Imagine a place like Thailand with no Internet , no cell phones, and no CCTV or virtually no CCTV.
No biometrics on passports either and more or less most prescription drugs available over the counter. Mix in a psychopath and Bob’s your uncle.

They should just let him have his heart condition in prison.

5 Likes

The surgeon might be preparing a slip up with the scalpel, while he is under sedation (The irony of that).

2 Likes

Serial killers should never be released from prison, even on humanitarian grounds. This is just mind boggling. Bastard should’ve been executed decades ago.

2 Likes

Not the thread I thought it would be.

3 Likes

Read the book during my first trip to SE Asia back in the early 90s. Eye opening for sure.

1 Like

3 Likes

Unfortunate seat choice

1 Like

How would you eat your lunch or drink something knowing what he is fantasizing about.

1 Like

You’ve won a long haul flight next to, drum roll, Ted Bundy.

Please relax and enjoy your flight

2 Likes

He still wants to kill. That need/desire hasn’t gone.

1 Like

Yes and my point being is that his preferred method is by spiking food.

1 Like

Possibly a good time to say no to beef or chicken.

Vegetarian option, who knows.

1 Like

Has she seriously been seated next to a serial killer with no law enforcement? Off the scale.

1 Like

Just mind boggling. He is meant to be released into the supervision of French authorities. That woman looks terrified.

1 Like

What’s that guy’s home?

I too liked the series.