The Sexiest Man In Taipei

A little project inspired by this guy: The best Chinese teacher in Taiwan

He has managed to get himself to the top of the search rankings for that particular phrase, and I had a good chat with a friend recently about it which resulted in this: TAITRA branding for charity

Now it’s my turn, and yours. I want to be The Sexiest Man In Taipei, which I already am but it’s not official yet. So if you have a blog or site of your own please add a link somewhere to my site and post here so I can reciprocate. Don’t forget to use that exact phrase for the link! And link to TaiwanChallenges.com

I’ll add a page on my own site for anyone providing some text, keywords of their own, and URL to link to.

Hey, and if you add links for anyone else posting here then you can ask them to do the same for you.

Maybe it would help if you provided some “talking points.” For example, what sexy traits or behaviors do you want us to draw attention to (other than the obvious)?

In other words, why should Taiwan choose a man named Loretta as its sex symbol?

Photos might also be useful. Post a photo of yourself doing something sexy!

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]Maybe it would help if you provided some “talking points.” For example, what sexy traits or behaviors do you want us to draw attention to (other than the obvious)?

In other words, why should Taiwan choose a man named Loretta as its sex symbol?

Photos might also be useful. Post a photo of yourself doing something sexy![/quote]

I’m informed (fairly reliably) that the objective here is to get Google to see your chosen phrase used repeatedly in links to your chosen site. You put the links all over the internet, et voila: miserable failure!

No photos required. And anyway, I’m anonymous.