The state of the world is a reflection of modern womanhood

Everything a man does is aimed at satisfying the wants and needs of a woman or women in general. From the feathers of a male peacock to the wars being fought around the world have some connection with a womans needs being satisfied. Name me one thing that men don’t do in service of the wants and needs of women.

Watching footie.

Your watching footie is a by-product of their watching Beckam.

Drink beer, scratch my ass and fart.

I imagine you only think that’s true because it’s (maybe?) true for you.

Your watching footie is a by-product of their watching Beckam.[/quote]
That doesn’t even make any sense.

Here’s a few more you can analyze:
[ul][li]Play video games[/li]
[li]Drink beer[/li]
[li]Read comics[/li]
[li]Read books[/li]
[li]Built Snowmen[/li]
[li]Collect Toys[/li][/ul]

I do kind of agree with your post though. A lot of things that men around the world do are directly or indirectly connected to women, though I wouldn’t go as far as saying all things are. I would say that with some men maybe almost everything they do is connected with servicing a women’s wants or needs, but that would equal a sad, sad man (IMHO.)

There are even (male) animals that hunt for the fun of hunting (killing something and leaving it for dead.) I think it’s safe to say that said (male) animal is not doing it in order to please some female.

hmmm,maybe this is the right place for my question:

yesterday i was playing pool with a friend,at one table there was a guy shooting some balls on his own,for almost 2 hours, his girlfriend was sitting on the side doing nothing,just looking so bored,it happen quite often that i witness this type of scene.
i’ve never seen this anywhere else,
how much selfish pleasure a woman can take from a man before she wakes up to the fact that she’s be better off alone or in better company?

Masturbation?

[quote=“dablindfrog”]hmmm,maybe this is the right place for my question:

yesterday i was playing pool with a friend,at one table there was a guy shooting some balls on his own,for almost 2 hours, his girlfriend was sitting on the side doing nothing,just looking so bored,it happen quite often that i witness this type of scene.
I’ve never seen this anywhere else,
how much selfish pleasure a woman can take from a man before she wakes up to the fact that she’s be better off alone or in better company?[/quote]

I often see models and musicians bring their girlfriends to work with them. These chicks actually want to sit around all day and do nothing just to be near their men. This might be what you witnessed at the pool hall. Chicks without lives of their own…
Not sure this is specifically a Taiwan trait. My youngest sister acted like that before she had her 5 gillion kids.

Why do you drink? Maybe you’re trying to regain, even for a few brief moments, the primordial freedom that belongs to man?
As for the other two, I doubt you’d do them in front of them.

Don’t agree with OP. I think men live very self centered bubble world lives. It’s when they are interested in finding a companion that they begin to partake in activites that would

I think it is much the other way around. I don’t see men spending hours in front of the mirror or spending a month’s salary on a dress. You think we do that shit for other women? I spent 6 hours at the hair dresser the other day. I do this regularly. I don’t do it for other women.
Waxes, dresses, facials, shit. Every superficial thing we do we do for men. I’m not too sure about the non-superficial because I don’t have enough female friends to know …

Funny. :slight_smile: Sadly, I’m not too fond of women these days. I can put up with most of them, at least for a day.

What women will be like 50,000 years from now. That’s a woman I’d like to meet.

I don’t think everything we do is for the wants or needs of a woman. I think it is for our own wants and needs, and 90% of what we want and need is a woman.

interesting question. A similar yet very different one:

Is everything a man does aimed at satisfying the wants and needs of the other?