The test for Neocons

Here’s a fun online test to see how Neocon one can be.

csmonitor.com/specials/neoco … nQuiz.html

I scored a Liberal. Go figure.

Gosh surprise surprise I am a … Neocon.

What do you know? I too am a neocon…

I’m a realist, according to that quiz. I could almost hear Freddy spluttering with outrage at some of the answer choices, though. :laughing: I hope you didn’t get sherry coming out your nose, Fred!

neo-con :astonished:

liberal :slight_smile:

MT:

Finally, cfm that you belong to the mindless left? haha

Sandman: sputter? sputter? How so would fred smith sputter? He would (said Fred Smith imitating Broon Ale’s third person tone) reply in brilliant convincing, erudite, eloquent terms about how the right choices needed to be made sans sherry.

I’m a realist.

[quote]Realists

They have the test for neocons, but they don’t offer the innoculation. What a rip off.

Haha Well I do declare Richardm, you might be developing a sense of humor. I would get that checked out if I were you. haha

It’s the compassionate left, Fred, as contrasted to the rabid right.

Haha I guess I stand corrected. Now how about some compassion for the rabid right. Vote Bush in 2004.

Ok, they called me a “realist” Then they told me that Eisenhower and Colin Powell were my kinda guys. :unamused: Bullshit!

According to the test, if I were American I’d be Liberal. As it is, I’ll stick to being a good old-fashioned European social-democrat :Europe:

Liberal. Guess I learned nothing from Fredfest :laughing:

Realist - and it’s a good fit, too.

realist, but i don’t know how ike and powell are good representations. :stuck_out_tongue:

Realist.

Liberal, which of course must imply that the test is 100% scientific and certified perfect! Aye aye for swords to plowshares… oh now wait, what am I going to with that…

I came in as a realist, but then I’m not American.