The Tulsi Gabbard Thread

5 people “were killed” at the “insurrection”? It’s amazing people still repeat media lies after the last 5 years.

2 Likes

So 5 people didn’t die at the Capitol that day in your world? Nice projection on the lying bit.

Capitol attack: the five people who died | US Capitol breach | The Guardian

MAGA killed 5, including a cop.

It’s self reflection time for the GOP. Not talking time.

You’re a rhetorical blue belt at this aren’t you? Weak.

You can’t even detail in writing what you believe. Killed is died now?

The Guardian? bwahahahahaha

Hmmm, what words did you change from before? I wonder if they could be significant?

Are you saying I am lying?

Most Americans feel very upset that 5 people died in an failed insurrectionist movement. They’re even more upset that it was encouraged by the POTUS. The tone of mocking doesn’t really seem appropriate. Not even a police death causes remorse.

Even the ‘blue lives matter’ rah rah doesn’t stick when trying to let these people off the hook? That’s some SERIOUS nihilism there.

How would anyone be an apologist for a group that stormed the US capitol and killed a cop, unless they hated the US. This is why GOP need self reflection. If they want to save their party anyways.

I’m saying 5 people died at the capitol, including a cop, and that is on MAGA. 4 of them they did it to themselves.

Sedition. Led by Trump, allowed to happen by the GOP. And the only reason they’re even condemning it is because it cost them the election and congress.

Only someone that does not like the US and wants it to fail would wish to continue a movement that attacks the US Capitol. Is that you?

More impotantly, do you ever want the GOP to be relevant again? Again, trying to help you here.

Well, this is closer to the truth, but still significantly different than what you said earlier and still different than the truth. Even the Guardian article you pasted contradicts your chosen words. Why is it so hard for you to just admit your mistake, state the facts, and then provide your opinion on those facts? There’s not much of an incentive to engage you on your opinions until you can do these basic things.

I’m waiting for the MAGA crowd here to admit their Capitol siege was a mistake and stop apologizing for it, or making up lies to downplay it. There isn’t much of an incentive to believe anything you say until then.

Very fine projection.

Now is the time for RW self reflection. Ask yourself–how did we fumble away a slam dunk election? Why do we keep turning off suburban voters? Because of these continued gaslighty denials. Americans know its BS, even if you don’t.

The GOP would control congress and the presidency right now if not for this kind of crap youre pushing here.

Isn’t this thread supposed to be about Tulsi Gabbard?

1 Like

Yes. We were discussing Tulsi’s comments about a former CIA director’s quote.

John Brennen, didn’t he at one point vote for the Communist party? There was one point, in fact most of my life people were suspicious of these spy chief types.

Pretty sure it was Brennen who went in front of Congress to say they weren’t spying on everyone, only for Edward Snowden to show they were doing exactly that. Brennen’s response as I recall was along the lines “whoops, maybe I misunderstood the question”.

Then go right back to spying on everyone again. What a treasure.

I guess I should disregard this, then? Another poster quoted him earlier in the thread.

I still have no idea, what ‘left’ source do you listen to specifically? Is this a podcast or website?

1 Like

Look in the mirror.

Black Mirror, the show?

You’re the one who brought up you listen to some left wing stuff, I merely asked what. Why is this like pulling teeth?

I rest my case. Here’s your hero.

Or this leader…

This has been super weird, this is your response to my asking what left wing stuff you listen to, which you yourself volunteered?

You have been given too many participation ribbons in your life. Then there’s Tulsi Gabbard who has gained respect in the pipehitter community for her winning attitude. I’d tell you to “break a leg” with your future but I feel it would be too prophetic.

What’s wrong with you? I think I’ve figured out you enjoy an Adam Schiff podcast, or something.

Back to Gabbard, she’s always had a questionable background:

2 Likes

Your retort is a Huffpost story about a Tulsi Gabbard krishna cult rumour? I’m sure you’ll find that she pisses in the ocean when she’s out surfing too!!! Like I said, you belong to a gossipy witchhunt knitting circle of an echo chamber. You try so hard supporting an elitist power grab in the hopes of being accepted as one of them. You won’t be.

I used to make fun of the trailer park welfare divas who were against government intervention in their lives because, at the root, they all believe they are one day gonna be rich. “F TAXES and HEALTHCARE” was a mantra back then. Now, you lot are far more distressing. You can’t even see much less hear that people like Bernie, Tulsi etc., actually have your best interests in mind.