The We Miss Hanna Thread

We need more ladies here. Speaking of missing ladies…what the hell happened to namahottie??

4 Likes

Thanks @discobot, can we piss you off?

3 Likes

What the frig, @discobot. You’re certainly a moron! Ingrate!

1 Like

You don’t remember?

Thanks @discobot, you proved the bear correct, as always! (will bear like this?). Hanna, come save us all :hugs:

1 Like

Was it something I said? No I think I missed that part. She brought alot of balance to the conversation.

1 Like

She’s the poster I mistook for Hanna. The black jogger shot by white vigilante thread made her turn anonymous. Then she stopped posting. I believe she also lost family from COVID :disappointed_relieved:

I didn’t comment on anything you said.

I didn’t really think that.

That’s terrible. Forumosa sucks sometimes heartless cynical bastards…myself included at times. I think the forum could benefit from Happy Hours again, and getting to know the real people.

4 Likes

Anonymity brings out the best and worst in ALL of us. I am as guilty as anyone. Recently changed my user name from a Taiwanese slur against foreigners after seriously chewing out a dude IRL for using that exact term. Expats can be a sensitive lot!

3 Likes

Just put two and two together. I hate the term too and would definitely understand the reaction. If you’re ever feeling stressed, open invitation for a beer.

1 Like

That sounds nice. Could do with a Forumosan night out, leave your ID at the door. Maybe Winter Break (CNY)? Open invitation. I live in the sticks, so assuming Taipei somewhere?

1 Like
Willingness for winter break anonymous Forumosan beer drinking event
  • Absolutely
  • Probably
  • Waiting on details
  • Nope

0 voters

Women probably prefer to talk to people in real life. That’s what my gf says. She reads sometimes but doesn’t post much.

Shame. It was fun watching her tan your hide. :grin:

4 Likes

She’s gotten better at throwing it back since meeting me. In the beginning she got offended and sad when I clowned on her. But now she does it to me.

6 Likes

青出於藍勝於藍

2 Likes

Ya can… but you won’t :wink:

2 Likes

Alrighty! The reign of Marco I mean terror begins!

Muahahahaha

3 Likes

Thou shalt have no other robots before Discobot! :no_no:

4 Likes