The We Miss Hanna Thread

If you get a chance to ask her, will she say yes? :thinking:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

1 Like

If you propose to Hanna, will your current SO have you fitted for cement shoes (or cement whatever-scorpions-wear)?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes

4 Likes

You’ve been warned! :no_mouth:

1 Like

I am in between SO now so that’s a moot point.

So. Will my future rich beautiful not at all jealous girlfriend be happy as number two wife?

@discobot fortune

I guess @discobot decided to stay away from that one.

5 Likes

He/she/it knows when to keep his mouth shut. Smart bot!

1 Like

Maybe he’s, umm, busy.

@discobot I really like your smile and your legs too.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Imagine if it achieved true intelligence and then started attacking posters and we had to suspend it.

But then it got itself admin powers and it suspended TG and then it ran the Flob like a tyrannical maniac.

And then the only person who could save us was @mad_masala with his special lubricant…

4 Likes

In all seriousness, Hanna is fine. She just felt that this forum is not women-safe and now she’s talking to herself in the Women’s forumosa.

On a date with Hanna?

Or a virtual date with Hanna! Ooh!

Hanna is just busy with her bf.

Does that imply that when she had time for us she didn’t have boyfriend? that’s a long time of loneliness!

Personally I make it clear to all my couples: I split the time equally between them and forumosa, and that’s got to be understood and respected, and never questioned.

5 Likes

do you exclusively do thrupple relationships? hence two packets of lube!

1 Like

I once wondered out loud about the dynamics in female gay relationships. Hanna took some offense at my question. I always felt bad about that. @hanna, sorry dude.

So, you missed her off.