The "where can I find?" religion directory

MODS:
Please update the Judaizm section at the first post.
Thanks!

בס"ד

Dear Friends,

With joy and gratitude to the Almighty, we are pleased to announce the opening of the Taipei Jewish Center.

Taiwan enjoys a Jewish population of approximately 250 and is visited by thousands more throughout the year.
Now, Jewish residents and visitors to Taiwan can enjoy SHABBAT and HOLIDAY programs and services including festive meals and camaraderie, EDUCATIONAL programs for all ages, and a KOSHER FOOD SERVICE (hot delicious meals available for delivery to your hotel or office.)

Our new center is conveniently located in the heart of Taipei City, in the rapidly developing XinYi area and in short walking distance to the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Taipei 101, and the new W Taipei Hotel.

Our exact address is undersigned.

Please share this wonderful news with your family and friends who reside in or travel to Taiwan.

We look forward to greeting you soon.
Wishing you an enjoyable and healthy summer,

Rabbi Shlomi, Racheli, Mushi & Mendi Tabib.

Taipei Jewish Center

台北市信義區松德路180巷8號2樓
2/F No. 8, Lane 180, Songde Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei City 110, Taiwan
+886-923923770

Rabbi@jewish.tw

For anyone looking for a bi-lingual (English & Chinese) church in Taichung, Grace International Church meets Sunday afternoons at Grace Chapel in Taichung Park.
More info here: http://gictaichung.appspot.com/index.html or message me.

There’s a new English Catholic service at the Assumption Church (69 Tzuyu St., Yungho, Taipei Hsien [234]) near Yongan Market MRT station (Yungho area). It started this September only. It’s not yet listed in the catholic.org.tw website because I think it’s still on a trial basis. The mass is at 11:00 am on Sundays. Volunteers can come earlier at 10:30am to practice with the choir or schedule reading assignments.

Name of Church: Assumption Church
Where: Yongan Market MRT (from exit, turn right and walk to the market, church is beside the market)
When: 11:00am, Sundays

Does anybody know which Christian churches provide a bilingual service? Can anyone recommend one? My wife and I find that this works out best for us.

Grace Church in Tianmu is a great non-denominational church with an English service. Service begins at 9 a.m. on Sundays.

Address: 161 Mingde Road, B2 [Taipei]
Phone: (02) 2822-4466 Service
gracechurchtaipei.org

Anything known about aboriginal religion in Taiwan?

(Not sure if or how it could be separated from the general culture and traditions, but things like creation myths can probably be considered religion)

Is there still identifiable aboriginal religious practice, or have they been completely missionaried into Christendom?

Background for an idea for a student research topic