The "Where's Waldo?" of Forumosa

[quote=“Quirky”]Dang, I spilled the beans way too soon, but for whatever reason, I can not find it any more.[/quote]I can, it’s still there, but it might have shrunk a bit, it’s only 1 pixel tall now. I thought you were the one who knew where it is and we’re the ones who have to look for it ?

Switching roles is part of the game, too. :laughing:

I see it now…kind of. I see some blue pixels bunched up to the left between forums and the forumosa logo. I am assuming that’s it. I wish I could have seen it. I scanned the whole page when highlighted and still couldn’t find it. Now I think I know why. Have you found the “formosa”, though? I wonder whose idea that was…Maoman?

And there’s that cute little dottie thing between each post. Right on the left margin on the line break. Hmmmm… wonder what that is?

I used to have all the secrets on Segue. Like the little hidden link that could be used to spy on the online members and see what they were looking at. Everyone gets that on Forumosa now, more’s the shame, I used to like having that little secret. There must be more.

Bassman,

You mean there is a way I can spy on what others are looking at? What do you mean “dottie thing”?

Not the dottie thing. The link is at the bottom of the page for all to see, “Check who is online”, it tells all. You can see who is looking at the threads with all the links to naughty pictures.

For example Sandman is looking at the long termers thread right now.

Not me. At 23.50 I was freezing my bollocks off with a giant Kirin outside a 7-11 on Beihsing Rd.

Not me. At 23.50 I was freezing my bollocks off with a giant Kirin outside a 7-11 on Beihsing Rd.[/quote]

Hmmm… funny that. [quote]Yesterday at 11:33 pm Subject: How do you long timers deal with living here?
Tell me, Poagao, do you often overhear “he looks fierce” or “he looks so scary?” I get that all the time too. I kind of like it.
[/quote]

Sound familiar?

And now [quote]sandman Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:42 pm Living in Taiwan -> Firecrackers [/quote]

Right. I left the office right after that 11:30 post, so I was indeed boozing at 11:50.

Hey! What’s goin’ on, man? I really can’t see it anymore. Bassman?

And as for the spy thing, I thought it was more profound than that. Like that technology that allows you to access your hard drive from another computer via Internet. That was my imagniation running wild once again.

https://www.gotomypc.com/

Quirky, for goodness sakes man, put some clothes on. We can all see you through your monitor and it’s not a pretty site.

(Yet another SUPER feature hidden on Forumosa)

[quote=“Bassman”]Quirky, for goodness sakes man, put some clothes on. We can all see you through your monitor and it’s not a pretty site.
[/quote]

[quote=“Quirky”]Hey! What’s goin’ on, man? I really can’t see it anymore. Bassman?[/quote]That would be because of the cold weather we’ve been having lately, we can’t all be a 50 ton whale. Now I know what you’re talking about, I don’t want to see your ‘Waldo’, thank you :saywhat: