The Wordle Thread (No Spoilers!)

You can run but you can’t hide, #####

1 Like

My wife just asked me what a “queef” is. I think she must have clicked on that Lewdle link I sent her. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Daily Lewdle 28 3/6
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

After my first guess, I used the example given by Lewdle for my second guess.

1 Like

I guess it would make sense if the dictionary used for lewdle consisted on dirty words and not all the words. Maybe it would be challenging. Or maybe boring.

I’m assuming they use Urban Dictionary as their authoritative source, which is kind of cool.

1 Like

I thought of that option but… nah… too much random shit there. Like, for example:

Or this one:

Weird that this John definition would get so many upvotes… :thinking:

Daily Lewdle 28 4/6
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

Not sure why I could play twice today (different words)

1 Like

Maybe it’s only set to one time zone?

Yeah, I was thinking of that. They’re probably using the server’s time instead of the browser’s. Also, I’m not 100% sure but I think their base dictionary might be dirty words only :smiley:

Yes, and if you accidentally hit enter multiple times instead of back you can make multiple empty guesses. Oops.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Quordle (Wordle x 4)

:joy:

1 Like

Hole in one!
Daily Lewdle 28 1/6

5 Likes

Uh… :thinking:

3 Likes

What?! You think is not possible?! You big [insert tomorrow’s word here]!

2 Likes

I got a birdie this time. For some reason I can no longer log in to Forumosa on my phone so I can’t copy-paste my results. That’s for Wordle, the game I thought this thread was about. I played Lewdle once a couple of weeks ago, and while I liked the concept, it really needed to have a larger number of words for it to work well.

Wordle 241 3/6

:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 241 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Wordle 241 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
Been too long since my last birdie

2 Likes