The worst case scenario thread -part 1-

make a thread with what you deeply believe to be your worst case scenario,

if you truly stick to your deepest fear,it will generate a good discussion…

on the other hand,if your WCS is that your shoes didn’t match your suit at the prom,you’re going down!

my own personal one would be:

not leaving a lasting trace once i’m gone.

i wanna make an impact however small in the world of what i love most: cheffing

that’s why i’m hoping to get my book/dvd published before it’s too late.

My worst case scenario?

That would have to be exiting slowly and painfully while being eaten alive by sharks.

The very thought sends shivers up and down my spine…

[quote=“Tigerman”]My worst case scenario?

That would have to be exiting slowly and painfully while being eaten alive by sharks.

The very thought sends shivers up and down my spine…[/quote]

Oddly enough, that’s my Best Case Scenario.

My WCS? George Bush somehow gets another term.

Standing on stage at the National Sales Conference, pulling my pants down and taking a dump

being annihilated by bureaucracy, stupidity and folly of men.

but speaking of being eaten, I’d much rather take the shark than to be digested alive by insects. Imagine being a fly caught in a web, cocooned alive, and having your innards and juices sucked out from you. Or having larvae hatch from eggs deposited in your brain, and being eaten from the inside out. Or being dragged to some subterranean, unlit room as hundreds upon hundreds of ants feast on your body. I was on a soccer field recently, and I watched this flying insect struggle against a dozen ants. Twenty minutes later, he was still alive with ten ants crawling over him and taking bits of him back home.

I think this is happening to me right now.

HG

I happen to have one of these

HG[/quote]

I attribute that to your eating too many fetuses. No doubt a hallucinogenic side-effect of CJD.

Hmm. Sounds kind of like being kept barely alive in some crappy 3rd world military ‘hospital’ while your organs are harvested one by one and sold to the highest bidder. Yeah, that’s my WCS right there.

HG[/quote]

Reminds me of the guy with brain maggots. That would be on my list of worst case scenarios.

Aaaahhh, my worst case scenario is happening [color=red]
right now
[/color]:

[i]Breaking News: All Online Data Lost After Internet Crash

Officials confirm that all online data has been lost after the Internet crashed and was forced to restart.[/i]

Having to relive the time I went to get my cellphone on a Saturday afternoon after forgetting it at the office overnight when I worked at the Government Information Office and walking in on my co-worker jacking off at his desk.

[quote=“Tigerman”]My worst case scenario?

The very thought sends shivers up and down my spine…[/quote]
On the bright side, this probably wouldn’t take long at all. You’d be in shock immediately, and then you’d either black out from the pain/blood loss or be tossed from side to side in the shraks’ mouths so violently that you’d be knocked unconscious.

Personally, I don’t want to die having been bored for the previous 20 years.

No!!! It wasn’t a certain prolific AmeriKKan poster on here was it? No doubt mid some bleating triumphalist post. I can imagine it, but i wish I couldn’t!

HG

That happened to me when I worked at the GIO, too! There I was, “minding my own business,” when this German chick walks in on me! O the humiliation! And yet, strangely exciting as I continue to relive the experience… (You’re not German, are you Flicka?)

No!!! It wasn’t a certain prolific AmeriKKan poster on here was it? No doubt mid some bleating triumphalist post. I can imagine it, but i wish I couldn’t!

HG[/quote]
How cute…hard to argue with such a troll-bait comment.

worst case scenario - stuck in a room with this:

badgerbadgerbadger.com/badger.swf

Thanks Flicka.

Judging by the number of comments, I think that you’ve come up with the best case scenario for us guys. Having an illicit, private sexual fantasy in a public space and then… oops… being “discovered” and caught red-handed (though it wouldn’t be red… well maybe all the blood engorging that tissue) ooohhh by a hot nubile nymph who screams in fright and surprise, but then slowly a wicked, naughty grin is revealed.

I think I probably read that in Penthouse once.

Never being able to scratch that itch that always pops up between your shoulder blades.

I can’t think of anything worse that could happen to me other than getting a paper cut right on my eyeball. Or the sharp tip of an object come flying straight at my eyeball. I ALWAYS think about these scenarios and scare myself shitless and then start putting away all sharp objects and if there’s paper around me and people are passing them around I ALWAYS close my eyes.

I once was reading a book, I think it was the Guinness, and it showed a guy who was being attacked by members of his cult or something and they were about to gouge his eyeball out with a spoon or butter knife! Maybe that story left a nasty impression to this day…

Not even being eaten alive by spiders is worse than getting a papercut right on my eyeball. Cuz every time you close your eyes the moistness is going to prevent your eyeball from completely healing, no? And if you keep your eyelids propped open, doesn’t your eyeball eventually um, fall out? :astonished:

Only when you sneeze with them open.

Thanks guy. I think you have cut right to the chase.

914 wins this thead.