The young today are very violent. CAution: Violence

These two girls should be jailed for attempted murder, especially the one with the pink shoes. IF I saw that going on I will beat the crap out of the one wearing the pink high heels. This sort of violence among todays youth happens in the USA, Europe and also China. What is happening with todays youth?

chinasmack.com/videos/guangd … ing-again/

These girls get all excited when they see someone down and out. They get even more violent. They are supreme cowards. I hope they meet with an untimely end soon.

And this case? Unimaginable. I hope these girls get serious jail time for abetting rape and the boys they called get in for rape. What happened to China? They used to be so tough on crime. Even the USA will crack down hard on this sort of thing.

chinasmack.com/videos/naked- … ese-teens/

Seen it…

You could comment about violent youth in many countries…why single out just one?

Geez Tommy, you spend your spare time browsing some STRANGE sites. My foot fetish seems tame in comparison.

There’s clearly something seriously wrong with the education system in Guangdong. In each incident the girls filmed themselves and then released the footage with their faces exposed. Not the brightest of sparks.

It’s not just young people. Violence has been around since Cain and Abel.

Gotta say it was a bit of a shame that at the Daniel Pearl Day Concert last Friday, Doc and jimi got into a bit of a fight. They’d both had a little too much to drink, but that’s no excuse; they’re old enough to know better.

Fortunately, I had my Sony Cyber-shot with me, and I was able to catch part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM&feature=fvw

[quote=“zender”]It’s not just young people. Violence has been around since Cain and Abel.

Gotta say it was a bit of a shame that at the Daniel Pearl Day Concert last Friday, Doc and jimi got into a bit of a fight. They’d both had a little too much to drink, but that’s no excuse; they’re old enough to know better.

Fortunately, I had my Sony Cyber-shot with me, and I was able to catch part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM&feature=fvw[/quote]

Which one’s which?

jimi’s the one with the Ron Jeremy avatar.

So Doc must be the one with the Ron Jeremy appendage.

[quote=“tommy525”]These two girls should be jailed for attempted murder, especially the one with the pink shoes. IF I saw that going on I will beat the crap out of the one wearing the pink high heels. This sort of violence among todays youth happens in the USA, Europe and also China. What is happening with todays youth?

chinasmack.com/videos/guangd … ing-again/

These girls get all excited when they see someone down and out. They get even more violent. They are supreme cowards. I hope they meet with an untimely end soon.

And this case? Unimaginable. I hope these girls get serious jail time for abetting rape and the boys they called get in for rape. What happened to China? They used to be so tough on crime. Even the USA will crack down hard on this sort of thing.
chinasmack.com/videos/naked- … ese-teens/[/quote]

lol china is still very much safer than the us.

china is still tough on crime. they still make you pay for the bullet before putting it into your brain. same old china :slight_smile: