Things that did not age well - the thread

4 Likes

9 Likes

It’s a repost, but it’s still funny (or not, depending on your sense of humour).

Name and shame please. Who are the clowns that produced that map? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Guy

Oops, I guess I missed it the first time around. My bad. I don’t think I’d call it funny so much as sadly ironic, but regardless it clearly didn’t age well.

1 Like

Maybe they meant “countries best prepared to create an epidemic”.

https://www.statista.com/chart/20629/ability-to-respond-to-an-epidemic-or-pandemic/

1 Like

That link asks me to consent to give them my data. No thanks!

Guy

1 Like

They got Thailand right, perhaps, and maybe Australia. Not much else.

If you only go to sites that don’t use cookies, I’m not sure how you use the Internet.

1 Like

Well I didn’t ask to use their site; I asked you who is responsible for that ludicrous map? After all, you posted it. :grin:

Guy

I looked up the information and provided it to you, even though you could have done so yourself. You want me to summarize it for you because you don’t like cookies? Nah, not my job.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Looks like DUI Gates was more motivated than anyone could imagine to change that nickname. :sweat_smile:

This.

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

It sure has worked out well :smiley:

Well, technically the first sentence is correct. Just not exactly in the way the writer intended. And I wonder if he realises Afghanistan isn’t in the Middle East?

4 Likes