Things to do at night in Taipei if you are not a nightclub person

Sex first, then herpes is the usual way its done.

1 Like

It depends where you start to look at the chain of events, but yeah.

Reminds me of this:

Edit: wrong link

1 Like

Driving on your scooter with your visor up and your mouth open, at about 6pm.

2 Likes

maybe ride to mountain at night time. i heard there are ghosts.

Go to bars. I hate night clubs.

You also live in the old country?

Too bad I got no scooter

Hit all night clubs. Don’t drink, just watch.

Actually kinda creepy seeing drunk people when you’re 100% sober

Shrimp fishing is so hard, I def want to get better at it. Any tips? I caught 1 in 1 hour :confused: feels badman

2 Likes

dynamite

3 Likes

If I were functional on a weekend at 1AM, I would without a doubt go to Vieshow in Xinyi, sit on a bench and catch the free show. There’s no shortage of shenanigans that happen there on weekend evenings and as long as you take everything lightly and not point fingers, it can be a pretty hilarious. I know it involves all the things you want to avoid…but is it the same if you’re not actually involved in the consuming of alcohol, smoking of whatever and club hopping?

You guys have a car, so go shrimp fishing over on Zhi Shan Road, up the street from the National Palace Musuem, is a good option to pass time and they’re open pretty late.

You can also visit the river side park. Da Jia riverside park has a great view of the Grand Hotel and if you want to practice and instrument, that’s the place to go. Police do monitor the riverside parks after dark, so I wouldn’t be doing anything sketchy there.

Andrew has a baseball background, so he’s not short on baseball equipment. Heading out to a baseball field and hitting some balls could pass the time. Might want to buy glow in the dark balls or something,.if those exist.

Last, but not least, you guys have a car, take a weekend trip somewhere. Don’t stay in Taipei!

But I thought that these guys were nightclub people…

They might be, but according to the OP:

They’re looking for something to other than clubbing.

If @Andrew0409 is not a nightclub person, then I’m an anchorite, so spiritual that I don’t even have mass or weight.

If you don’t know where to go at one am go home
Tomorrow’s another day
A lot of shit happens at that time of night

1 Like