This Friday - Free Coffee @ Starbucks

Free tall Coffee at Starbucks this friday 10a-12n at some participating stores, according to a sign I saw today (in Tianmu)…

Hmm…I wonder which stores are participating?

Check your local starbucks for a sign. I suspect most are, but I won’t guarantee it. In Seattle when they do this, it’s every store with a few exceptions (like ones in Airports and grocery stores).

it’s every store in NA (saw an article yesterday somewhere).

i wouldn’t count on that here, but you never know.

[quote=“xtrain”]it’s every store in NA (saw an article yesterday somewhere).

i wouldn’t count on that here, but you never know.[/quote]

I saw a sign in Tianmu and provided a picture… so they are offering this at one store at least in Taiwan… geez…!

All the free coffee I could drink is not enough of an incentive to get me into a Starbucks! Perhaps if they pay me, I might reconsider.

[quote=“arion”][quote=“xtrain”]it’s every store in NA (saw an article yesterday somewhere).

I saw a sign in Tianmu and provided a picture… so they are offering this at one store at least in Taiwan… geez…![/quote]

i agreed with what you posted, and furthered the opinion that probably not every store here would do the same, but some would, thus the use of “that” in my above post.

what’s your beef?

The buckies across from my office is also doing the promotion. I reckon 90% of my office will be queue’n up for this event. Nothing brings us together like free stuff :bouncy:

Thanks for the 411 arion!

The Starbucks that just opened in Taichung on Chongde Road is doing it, but my wife told me you need to buy something with it. The sign doesn’t mention this, though, so you could probably argue it.

Anubis, why the hate-on for Starbucks?

GOSH didnt you SEEE the movie??? DOCTOR EVILS empire OWNS starbucks !!!

I heard it mentioned on ICRT, supposed to be every location nationwide. Personally, I’m going to remain indoors; things here are frenetic enough sometimes, adding all that free caffeine sounds like a recipe for disaster. :slight_smile:

I’ve never been a big fan of their brewed coffee, personally. I think it’s a very, very mediocre product.

[quote=“xtrain”][quote=“arion”][quote=“xtrain”]it’s every store in NA (saw an article yesterday somewhere).

I saw a sign in Tianmu and provided a picture… so they are offering this at one store at least in Taiwan… geez…![/quote]

i agreed with what you posted, and furthered the opinion that probably not every store here would do the same, but some would, thus the use of “that” in my above post.

what’s your beef?[/quote]

I needed coffee at the time I posted, I think. Sorry to be rude…

Next week, back to Seattle and the heavenly coffee available everywhere.

I saw this sign in the only starbucks in Zhanghua today, so I think it’s likely almost all of them. I guess I have to get up early to beat the rush… or go late.

np. we’ve all been there. :sunglasses:

i think i’d rather pay twice as much than wait on the inevitable line lol

My hometown, in AR, where I’m living again is just getting it’s first Starbucks and the building isn’t even finished yet! Man, I hope they do somehting like this for grand opening or something!

taiwanese love lines…its as simple as that…stand in a line and whatever you queue for MUST be worth it…

new supermarket opens…toilet paper half price…youse gonna have the whole neighborhood camping out all night!!

You’re being too kind.

Dunkin donughts is doing this here in the states. Not one of those anywhere near my home, either. sigh.