This is a psychological test

This is a genuine psychological test.
It is a story about a girl…

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then.
A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question:
What was her motive in killing her sister?

She was hoping for a repeat performance, right? She did not know the guy, but he showed up at a family event/funeral, maybe he’d do it again. Right?

The guy is actually an asshole.Her sister knew it well, so she everyday spoke ill of this guy to her sister(the murderer). The poor murderer hasn’t recovered from the sorrow of losing her mother yet, so she is a little bit wacko.
So a few days later, she finally couldn’t take it anymore. She killed her own sister!

Perhaps she was jealous because the boy had fallen in love with her sis (which I assume was also present at the funeral)?

She was hoping for a repeat performance, right? She did not know the guy, but he showed up at a family event/funeral, maybe he’d do it again. Right?

You have a sick mind … :laughing: :wink:

The guy was her estranged rich father. With the mother dead and the sister dealt with, she could get all the inheritance after she murdered him too.

Right after the funeral, the girl went back to her mother’s place looking for the will.

Going through her mothers stuff she finds an old diary. In it, her mother writes about an affair that she had with the milk man, and that she gave birth to a bastard child, named antonio, many many years ago.

As she was putting the diary back in its place, out falls a picture of a man, looking very similar to the guy she had oogled at her mother funeral.

There was a name on it, and that name was, Antonio!

It was then she realised that the guy she feel in love with was actually her half brother.

Full of joy she rushes over to tell her sister about what she had just found out.

She knocks on the door but noone answers, so she opens it anyway and goes in. She hears noises coming from the bed-room and heads for that direction.

She slowly pushes the door open, and it is there she finds her sister in bed with the one she feel in love with, which is now her half brother, toasting to their great success at killing her mother.

She snaps, takes the kebab spikes and rams it to her sisters chest.

Abit long, but hey, you asked.

The dead sister had previously had a huge family row and vowed never to see or talk to them again. When she heard of her mothers death she was overjoyed the old biddy had kicked the bucket. Wanting to see her finally laid to rest but not wanting the rest of the family to see her at the funeral, in case they would think she had either a change of heart or that she was as cold blooded as she was, she dressed as a man. She caught the other sister giving her the eye at the funeral and knowing that she was an old maid played along in order to get a sly dig in. She played the part perfectly, knowing all her sisters likes and dislikes. After a pleasant afternoon and romantic dinner, they spent an unbelievable night together, doing the deed 475 times. The mystery man left in the morning without a word. True psycho shiaojie style, the sister took the registration number of the mystery man’s car as it sped off down the street, it was an easy matter for her to trace the owners address. Several days later when he hadn’t called she decided to pay him a visit, taking the bag of cucumbers the man had absent mindedly left under the bed as an excuse. Immediately on the door being opened she realised what had taken place, and battered the sister about the head with a soggy cucumber until death.

So Wolf, is that in the answer book, if so how did I fair out?

Well if she didn’t get his phone number, or had no other way of contacting him, she probably killed her own sister so that he might show up again. Most women put out on the third date, so she’d only have to kill one more family member before getting any action. Does she have a brother, too?

What a load of crap! The answer’s as plain as the nose on your face – Spiny Norman told her to do it.

Guy was the sister’s husband…

By killing her, she gets her out of the way.

the death of the mother is an elaborate hoax.
because the ‘death’ was the result of a serious auto accident it is a closed-casket ceremony. the mother was actually a pre-operative transsexual who faked her death to effect her transformation.
before going for reassignment surgery, she goes to her own funeral as a man to see what people are saying about her/him.
the sister who gets killed knew about the mother’s secret double life and after hearing from her sister about what happened at the funeral tells all… enraged the sister in love with her mother decides to remove the ‘obstacle’ to pusue an incestuous relationship with the mother as a man.

while a regrettable crime of passion, the motive is keeping the horrible truth a family secret.

who says sisters share everything…

how’s that?

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was designed by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

crap!
you mean, i failed?!?

i’m gonna get you sucka!

That’s it? And who is gonna analyze me? I thought I would be catogorized into some kind of personalities… :x

And who is dreamdate? Only that psycho got the answer “right”, I have to stay away from him(or her?) … :shock:

I’ve always fantasied about making love to a psycho…

Actually i wouldn’t mind that obligatory ice pick stuck in my chest if it was Sharon Stone doing the poking.

Sharon… mhuaa mhuuaa…yea baby…

paatchhh

Whatever makes you happy…baby…

Wolf,

I’'d seen the test before, but have never been able to get any solid, verifiable information on it. Do you happen to know who was the famous psychologist who designed the test? Are there any other questions in the test? Who has the text been administered to? What were the results? etc.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]This is a genuine psychological test.
It is a story about a girl…

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then.
A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question:
What is her motive in killing her sister?[/quote]
Guest should be right on this question, he is the sisters husband/boyfriend who she just met, but i could be wrong,i am a little crazy. :smiling_imp:after rereading the question i find that it is tricky, she could have killed her sister in a car accident,therefore no real motive. the question says killed not murdered.

From the information given it’s impossible to come up with a reasonable motive i.e. why should there be a link between these two events.

Looks like Maoman wins the grand price then!?

Sick mind as I said before … :wink: :laughing: