This is how China plans to invade Taiwan

http://61.130.7.139/movies/wxz.wmv

Invasion of the monkeys!

I want my five minutes back!

There is a rumor going around that the PRC is going to work hard over the next few years establishing the “rule of law” in the mainland, and Hong Kong. Then when everyone is comfortable with that, they are going to announce a ban on the sale of “rice boxes” in Taiwan . . . . .

That is sure to bring a swift and complete capitulation of the Taiwanese populace . . . . . and I assume that a military invasion will follow shortly thereafter.

It is a scary scenario, and something which the strategists in Washington, D.C. have never considered !!!

I just wasted 5mins of my life. :raspberry:

[quote=“Hartzell”]There is a rumor going around that the PRC is going to work hard over the next few years establishing the “rule of law” in the mainland, and Hong Kong. Then when everyone is comfortable with that, they are going to announce a ban on the sale of “rice boxes” in Taiwan . . . . .

That is sure to bring a swift and complete capitulation of the Taiwanese populace . . . . . and I assume that a military invasion will follow shortly thereafter.

It is a scary scenario, and something which the strategists in Washington, D.C. have never considered !!![/quote]

Remove this post immediately. You have revealed a gaping hole in Taiwan’s defenses. The invasion won’t even be necessary.

I can’t wait to live in a war torn country. Just imagine what it looks like on your resume?