This Popular Solo Female Travel Vlogger Thinks Pakistan Could Be The World’s

I turned up a few more articles

https://againstthecompass.com/en/is-pakistan-safe/

Yep it sounds like a great place.

Alex: “Depends on your definition of safe. For me, as long as I’m not at risk of being kidnapped and raped/killed, I’m chilling. So yes, Pakistan is safe to visit as a woman. If someone’s going to kidnap you, it’s to stuff you full of food and chai! I won’t complain about that! However, I was groped and grabbed at plenty of times in Pakistan. If you can’t handle stuff like that, Pakistan is going to be a challenge.’

3 Likes

That was Tajikistan not Pakistan.
In fact it doesn’t even border Pakistan .

You should delete it , it’s misleading. Fake News.

PS
Amazing how popular fake news is when it’s framed the right way

I’ll believe that when they stop supporting the Taliban.

And that’s for locals. They got white chick fetish too. It’s not the worst but its still far from being safe for solo female travelers.

2 Likes

Many of the men there have got white boy fetish too but that’s more over towards Afghanistan it is a part of the Pushtan culture , but would have to be young a young white pretty boy kind of like Justin Beiber.

If you’re a female solo traveler and you want to put Pakistan on your bucket list, just make sure it’s the last item on the list, because, well…you know.

Hey, according to the previous report, you’ll probably get groped and grabbed, but not necessarily raped and/or killed. Checkm8, bigots!

This would actually be a good tagline for their next official tourism campaign.

I guess the risk is higher in some places . Wearing a micro bikini , for instance , may increase the risk , but having canckles may reduce it :woozy_face:. You may be unfortunate enough to meet a violent person anywhere , but perhaps the point is that some societies do not respect human rights or laws and that should at least be warned about When promoting a place . If one does not have the common sense to consider it in order to make a virtue signaling point , then that may be deemed a tad irresponsible .

Of course, but I found this particularly idiotic and it seems others think so as well. I admit it’s not as idiotic as most posts in the thread, but it seems Pakistan might not be a great place to travel alone as a female.

Anyways. I didn’t mean for this to be so serious.

It could be, but it seems kind of debatable, and getting enough attention for its own thread. I probably moderate that thread more than any other thread, just trying to keep it light :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I understand. Not mad about moving it at all. It was supposed to be light, I understand Pakistan seems to be moving in the right direction lately. Haven’t hear to many negative things in the past few years. I’m sure it can be a great place to see, it is beautiful. But perhaps go with a group and a guide would be a better idea.

2 Likes