This Week's WTF Story Award Goes to.

What was the woman’s name? Seems like an important fact to leave out.

1 Like

There’s photos of the one-line email, but her email and the text is blacked out.

Now that’s an interesting superpower…

5 Likes

It’s at that point that Wilkey allegedly called her a “piece of shit,” according to the lawsuit, and asked her whether she had been “saved” by Jesus Christ. Wilkey allegedly told Riley that he felt “the spirit” compelling him to baptize her, and asked that she go retrieve some towels. If she would agree to be baptized, he would let her off with a criminal citation for the marijuana, according to the lawsuit.

The guy only got fired. If I called some human a food item, I would be lynched at best! Just sayin’. :flying_saucer:

1 Like

Going for broke I guess

1 Like

Why oh why are stories like that always from Florida?

Guy

I think this story is worth reposting because the Guardian article has some really WTf pictures and starts with a pun that would make the K-Man proud:"I’m not sure this is what the Weather Girls meant when they sang, “It’s raining men.” "

2 Likes

Like for that Weather Girl’s reference.

@anon38216271 Like for that Popeyes sweater!!
Damn I’m hungry

1 Like

Thanks. It could have been yours but it’s sold out.

Because that’s where most of the Florida Men are? :idunno:

They obviously aren’t listening to Will Smith.

As per @Switch’s post, if the person’s name could plausibly be autocorrected to “hash brown” then I’d say this guy ought to lawyer up. Airstrip One has lots of downsides these days (one of them being universities run by morons), but one of the upsides is that an unfair dismissal can get you a significant payout.

Yeah baby! This shite be a process! A dumb process!

2 Likes

What a maroon. The Fed made robbing US banks profoundly unwise a century ago. And North Carolina has no statute of limitations on felonies or even “malicious” misdemeanors, which this will def be.

At least he was only 29 when he suffered total brain failure and posted images online. He may have a couple good decades left to him after being released from prison. Getting busted was just a matter of time, though. He could easily have spent the remainder of his life in prison.

Smoove move. Guy’s just permanently removed himself from white-collar employment ever again. I hope he likes bricks.

1 Like

This one should be in the Idiots thread!

2 Likes