ThreadKilling

[quote=“nemesis”]
Okay, to clarify, nothing wrong with being in the 50s and 60s. That’s usually when menopause happens, be it a good thing or a bad one. . . now stop bloody taunting me! :raspberry:[/quote]

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second tahm. You filthy English Kanigets!

By the way, I take menopause VERY seriously. My wife keeps telling me that ‘payback is coming’.

Maybe menopause turns a woman into something as annoying as a man? I’m not sure if I can take being married to someone as annoying as myself.

Hmmmmm… payback… :homer:

Poor Bismark has a one track Homer.

I couldn’t stand being married to something as anying as a man, either.

Homer was on the Duff again. Silly bugger.

That’s almost like a palindrome that isn’t exactly (or even remotely) the same when read back to front! :beatnik:

That’s almost like a palindrome that isn’t exactly (or even remotely) the same when read back to front! :beatnik:[/quote]
Then it’s ALMOST [color=#FF0040]NOT[/color] a palindrome, is it? [color=#FF0040]N[/color][color=#000080]e[/color][color=#FF0080]m[/color][color=#0000BF]e[/color][color=#FF00FF]s[/color][color=#400040]i[/color][color=#BF0080]s[/color]?

Not per se, Housecat, but it must be if I say it is, right? :moon:

Sorry to make you bear the brunt of my hatred of being up in the actual morning! But only a little bit sorry!

Not per se, Housecat, but it must be if I say it is, right? :moon:

Sorry to make you bear the brunt of my hatred of being up in the actual morning! But only a little bit sorry!
[/quote]

That’s almost like a palindrome that isn’t exactly (or even remotely) the same when read back to front! :beatnik:[/quote]
Hmmmmm…palindrome… :homer:

Just checking to see if it’s dead yet!

It was a good thread. It was a kind thread. It left its mark wherever it was experienced. Typing to typing, text to text.

The bigger issue is that palindrome is not itself, a palindrome.

Murder for a jar of red rum.

I live…

I saw Abba,
devil I,
I lived,
Abba was I…

evil I

Red Rum? Good drinking, a bottle of that!

Red Rum? Good drinking, a bottle of that![/quote]

. . . hence the murder! :smiley:

Red Rum? Good drinking, a bottle of that![/quote]

. . . hence the murder! :smiley:[/quote]
Sssssh! You’re killing the thread!

That would be hard to do. This thread seems to have a lot of life in it.

We’re killing it softly with our words.

Strumming its pain with our fingers
Singing its death with our words
Killing it softly with our song