ThreadKilling

Speaking of softly killing, last night I dreampt that I was at the party in the palace and William waved at me as he and Princess Catherine retired for the evening.

The wierd thing is (okay, the other wierd thing) that I dreampt that Diana came to speak to me right after she married Charles. She was still in her fabulous gown, and Charles came and interrupted us to say that Diana was needed for some photos.

Man. Wierd, eh?

That’s probably why she died.

Oh, you’re terrible. I remember that day so clearly. I was in S. Korea. I crawled out of my room and found my Canadian roomate weeping in the living room, fixed to the television. What a sad day.

I was just kidding. I don’t remember that day. But I remember the day Elvis died. That’s how old I am.

I remember that day, too. I was 9 years old, almost, and I cried.

I remember that day, too. I was 9 years old, almost, and I cried.[/quote]
Okay. I remember when JFK was killed.

That’s a good idea for this thread–bang bang.

I remember that day, too. I was 9 years old, almost, and I cried.[/quote]
Okay. I remember when JFK was killed.

That’s a good idea for this thread–bang bang.[/quote]

Does this make you an old, grassy troll?

Pockets

:wink:

That was John Wayne’s sidekick in the movie Hatari. Played by Red Somethingorother.

Buttons

When you up for a drink? Cuba has been away far too long.

I’ll buy a drink on Friday for the first person who doesn’t post in this thread.

What a dilemma. If I say I’m up for a drink, I lose the chance at the free drink. Love those Puerto Rican sunsets.

Aw mannnn… you’re asking me to stay away from my favorite thread.

Looks like I’ll hafta go and get my own drink.

This is a BYOB thread.

Anyone remember this? It was like the Spongebob of the 90s. Animaniacs.

I remember these 2 little guys:

Such, such, were the daze.

Okay, that sent me on a total Asterix frenzy, and I think the hubby and I watched about four hours worth, including some movies I didn’t know existed. Awesome stuff. Is this thread dead yet?

Phew! I was worried about the little guy, and now I find that the thread is still alive! :smiley:

This thread’s doing just fine! She’s got her dancing shoes on!