Tickets for Taiwan vs North Korea at Taipei Municipal Stadium

I last watch it in 2014, with an intern from Germany in my company.
We both skip a few hours of work time.
East Asian Championship second stage always consist of CT, HK, NK and another team either Guam or Mongolia.

So all the good work done to get the team into the top 100 is down the shitter. Nice.

I’m away that whole week so can’t see any of the games.

If you read the local news. The CTFA tried to contact several more established local coaches like coach Chen of Taipower or coach Chiang of Tatung, all declined to join due to very limited organizing time. Captain Chen Po-liang won’t play the first game vs HK apparently.

Just went to 7-11 and they didn’t have the North Korea vs Taiwan game, strange. They seemed to have all the others. On my way to family mart to see if they have it.

Edit: Family Mart also don’t have it.

Surely it can’t be sold out already, it hasn’t been advertised anywhere.

The only game I can find for the 16th is the 15:10 time slot which is Hong Kong vs Mongolia. Do you pay for the 15:10 time slot and then you can stay for the next event too? That would be extremely strange, but I’ve seen stranger things here, so…

Edit: It seems none of the Chinese Taipei games are available, but as all the Chinese Taipei games are the second events of the day, my original theory might still be correct. Anyone know?

None of these games will ever be sold out.

My thoughts exactly, but why cant you buy any tickets for games involving Chinese Taipei?

One ticket sold for both games in the same day.
You buy Sunday ticket, you could see only CT game or the earlier game.
Same goes for every games on different days.

So if I buy the 15:10 game (Hong Kong vs Mongolia), I can also watch the North Korea vs Taiwan game or do you mean you can choose only one? Do you have a source to back this up?

300 at the door, both games.

I’ll have to take your word for it, the site doesn’t clarify anything. What a ridiculous way to sell tickets…

What do you expect? It’s Taiwan footy.

It’s an international event… I would expect a little professionalism.

Yeah nah, not gonna happen.

Just got tickets for the Sunday and Friday games.

Hope your right about the tickets being for both games.

If I am wrong, I will buy you tickets for both games. PM me for my phone number, OK.

This is standard practice when you are selling tickets when one game is less attractive than the other.
Like an opening act in showbiz.

Yes, you can watch the next game right after.

Thanks for all the help. I got two tickets for Sunday match and two for the Friday match, I’ll only be going to the Taiwan matches. Wife can’t go with me, so if anyone wants to go with me, it will be free :slight_smile:

-Delete-
I misread/misunderstand it.
English not my first language.

Did you get them from 7-11? 200NT?

Yep :slight_smile: