Tiger Teeth and Such

Well, an odd request from a visitor so throwing to the forum.

Is there any place to get odd (rare?) items like a tiger tooth? I guess such a place would have other odd trinkets. I offered snake parts (which I guess could be picked up around snake alley)…

[quote=“tango42”]Well, an odd request from a visitor so throwing to the forum.

Is there any place to get odd (rare?) items like a tiger tooth? I guess such a place would have other odd trinkets. I offered snake parts (which I guess could be picked up around snake alley)…[/quote]
There’s a squashed krait in the road outside my house. He could have that I suppose. It’s a bit soggy on account of the rain and he’d have to come pick it up.

:fume:

I also have a fossilized rhinocerous penis in the back of my fridge. He could have that. Or maybe its a dessicated aubergine. Its a little difficult to tell.

I’d suggest finding a tiger and taking it from him yourself. Only sure way to guarantee it’s not one of Sandy’s fakes

Great suggestions, and they would probably make it out of customs in Taiwan, but the smell would surely alert the officials entering customs at the next location.

Need something less smelly I guess.

Try the zoo. And I hope your friend is harmed wanting to help an endangered animal draw closer to extinction.

You don’t want to be contributing to the demise of tigers, do you?

I recommend changing the procurement to something less harmful, yet still odd and interesting like a fossil. If you’re lucky, you might find a saber tooth in one of the fossil shops.

Stuffed human? I heard you can buy wallets made of human skin in Vietnam (might be a myth) only a short flight for something exotic and not endangered :astonished:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]You don’t want to be contributing to the demise of tigers, do you?

I recommend changing the procurement to something less harmful, yet still odd and interesting like a fossil. If you’re lucky, you might find a saber tooth in one of the fossil shops.[/quote]

I think this is probably more like what they are looking for.