To the Horror of Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here

I expected everything but this!

To the Horror of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here.

forbes.com/sites/peterferrar … g-is-here/

[quote=“TexMex”]I expected everything but this!

To the Horror of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here.

forbes.com/sites/peterferrar … g-is-here/[/quote]

Oh yeah! He says in another article that Global Warming “alarmism” was the result of Lysenkoism! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Except…that is a total conspiracy theory. He does mention scientific sources - as one does in a science based dialog - but then opines that because some sources disagree with others, that the whole consensus is a Marxist plot. Now who is distorting facts to come to a predetermined conclusion for social or political reasons?

Forbes is kind of an awful… what is it, a paper? A magazine? A website? Whatever.

They try to pass themselves off as a competitor to Bloomberg. The website sure looks professional, but the content is incredibly shallow and unprofessional, from the articles I’ve read at any rate.

This is a propaganda piece… but I get a little tired of trying to educate those who can’t recognize wilful distortion of the facts for what it is.

Steve Forbes is one of those rabid anti GW anti Obama anti progressive tea party types.He’s a billionaire due to his father but has a platform to spout his garbage which he uses.

Yeah. I can totally subscribe to that view…

Yeah. I can totally subscribe to that view…[/quote]

I doubt that. You are obviously far more into willful distortion of the facts than anyone else on this topic on this forum.

Excellent and as a fact-based conversation, you will show me exactly where that has occurred. Back to you… Actually, no need to respond…

Excellent and as a fact-based conversation, you will show me exactly where that has occurred. Back to you… Actually, no need to respond…[/quote]

Your conversation with Vay? You may remember that?

Your support of Moncton?

Your assertion that people don’t look at Morner based on his science?

Excellent and as a fact-based conversation, you will show me exactly where that has occurred. Back to you… Actually, no need to respond…[/quote]

There is no showing the likes of you anything. You’re just brainwashed, trolling, or probably both. It is a waste of everyone’s time to even attempt to engage with you on this subject as if you were a rational human being. That much seems clear from the small amount of time I’ve been here.

There is no showing the likes of you anything. You’re just brainwashed, trolling, or probably both. It is a waste of everyone’s time to even attempt to engage with you on this subject as if you were a rational human being. That much seems clear from the small amount of time I’ve been here.[/quote]
Five years from now when you’re freezing your nuts off in July and bitching at how much heating your apartment costs, I want you to come back and re-read this thread and think to yourself, “I was warned, I was so deluded by the global warming fraudsters, I can’t believe I pissed away the chance to prepare. Fred was right.”

The guy in the article isn’t the only one warning about an upcoming “little ice age”, what with low sunspot activity indicating that solar output is falling. Funny thing is, these solar scientists actually have past historical observations and science on their side, unlike the AGW “ZOMFG someone emitted CO2, why can’t we let Al Gore make a buck trading carbon credits so that the CO2 menace will end?!?!?” fanatics.

Steve Forbes has an agenda to push, look the guy up, billionaire idiot

Fanatics…alarmist… Insert non scientific publications here…falsification of records…alarmists…insert non scientific random publication here…unsupported statements…ignore scientific consensus on CO2 rise preceding warming rise…ignore 25% of CO2 added in 10 years…make up dodgy prediction about solar minimum and relate to sparse facts available on solar spots in history.

[quote=“Impaler”]Five years from now when you’re freezing your nuts off in July and bitching at how much heating your apartment costs, I want you to come back and re-read this thread and think to yourself, “I was warned, I was so deluded by the global warming fraudsters, I can’t believe I pissed away the chance to prepare. Fred was right.”

The guy in the article isn’t the only one warning about an upcoming “little ice age”, what with low sunspot activity indicating that solar output is falling. Funny thing is, these solar scientists actually have past historical observations and science on their side, unlike the AGW “ZOMFG someone emitted CO2, why can’t we let Al Gore make a buck trading carbon credits so that the CO2 menace will end?!?!?” fanatics.[/quote]

I can’t tell if you’re also trolling or not, but that’s just dumb. AGW theory is sound, billionaire attempts to muddy the waters notwithstanding.

Yep, tell that to the Maldives who have already had to relocate populations on three of their islands, and tell that to Venice which is now largely submerged a third of the year.

Apart from AGW, there is also a serious problem of ocean acidification and air pollution.

Al Gore? George Soros?

Maldives and Venice? Let’s see the links and the evidence. I doubt it. And Venice has always had an issue of subsidence not rising sea levels. Show us what you have got.

Issues of air pollution? what does that have to do with CO2? CO2 killed someone? responsible for lung cancer?

Yes.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8696252_stages-death-carbon-dioxide.html

:slight_smile:

Hah! Let me rephrase. Death or injury by CO2 as naturally occurring in atmosphere despite the incredible surge from 300 parts per million to NEARLY 400 parts per million.

Al Gore? George Soros?

Maldives and Venice? Let’s see the links and the evidence. I doubt it. And Venice has always had an issue of subsidence not rising sea levels. Show us what you have got.

Issues of air pollution? what does that have to do with CO2? CO2 killed someone? responsible for lung cancer?[/quote]

It’s all related to the burning of fossil fuels, which by their nature (organic compounds), are polluting to various degrees. Cut back on CO2 and you should be able to cut back on related serious pollution concerns.

Such as? And can we have someone please show us how flooding in Venice is caused by rising sea levels caused by global warming, climate change? ditto for Maldives :slight_smile: