To the top/bottom button

Can we have that? Sometimes I wanna know when the thread started, and sometimes I only want to see the last reply. It’d be nice to have those.

You can just use the slider, no?

3 Likes

In Desktop view, to jump to the top of a long thread, click the Forumosa logo. Only when you are already at the top will the Forumosa logo take you to the Forum Index page

In Mobile view, you accomplish this by clicking the thread title instead of the Forumosa logo

To jump to the last post, click the slider as @Andrew suggested and then click the time at the bottom of the slider that indicates when the last post was made. That will bring you to the latest post (i.e., the bottom). Similarly, clicking the date at the top of the slider will take you to the first (top) post – as opposed to dragging the slider.

2 Likes

I’m using a phone and it seems that the slider doesn’t work. I’ve tried the slider before. I need this for threads that has more than a thousand comments. Don’t most website have a to the top/bottom button near the slider when you slide? Can we have that?

We offered 3 ways you can do this. All of them do not work on your phone?

I should be clearer. Only the slider doesn’t work. I could jump to the top by clicking on the title, but now I’m stuck at the top with a thread with 1k comments that I’ve be active in and can’t get to the bottom…

For some reason I have failed to upload my screenshot. I don’t have the dates on my slide bar. Does that mean I have to update my phone?

To get the slider be when on mobile, you have to click on the post count at the lower right in the screen.

Did you try that?

1 Like

Ah I missed that step! It works now, thanks!

3 Likes

We forgot to mention that

2 Likes

Thanks anyways~
Btw now that we’re at it, is there like a tutorial page for this forum? Cuz I think most new comers might not know those tips.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The best way to predict your future is to create it. — Peter Drucker

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@MadamBroccoli this is what you need.
Send a private message to Discobot with
@discobot start tutorial
and you’ll join a quick tutorial

3 Likes

Hmmm, I sent the PM and got this

No tutorial that I can see. What am I doing wrong?

Just follow the instructions (bottom). The bot will reply with new instructions. This way you will learn the features.

Certified Badge
Private message @discobot with message @discobot start new user
Follow instructions and learn basic forum functions.

Licensed Badge
Private message @discobot with message @discobot start advanced user
Follow instructions and learn advanced forum functions.
You will get stuck at deleting and undeleting a post as this is disabled here. Simply reply with skip

2 Likes

This is cool. Thanks!