Toe's Scoop

I’m posting this here, because there isn’t a rumor and gossipmongering forum.

As some of you may know Toe Left Forumosa not too long ago, and has been over at that other Taiwan forum site.

It appears that he has some interesting insite that I thought would be worth duplicating here.

This is what he says[quote]Rumour has it that an aging rock band of epic proportions is in negotiation for a Taipei gig. This will be the hottest ticket to ever grace these shores and I am beside myself, cuz I will most likely be their personal host. This is a rock fans dream come true boys and girls. Unfortunately, the DNS has forbidden me to actually name the band, but stay tuned. Once the deal is done, you’ll be the first to know.[/quote]

My first and most obvious guess would be the Stones, but he’s not admitting to it. If anyone wants to follow this thread, go over here.

And maybe Toe Who will even make some comments here.

[quote=“Josefus”]I’m posting this here, because there isn’t a rumor and gossipmongering forum.

As some of you may know Toe Left Forumosa not too long ago, and has been over at that other Taiwan forum site.

It appears that he has some interesting insite that I thought would be worth duplicating here.

This is what he says[quote]Rumour has it that an aging rock band of epic proportions is in negotiation for a Taipei gig. This will be the hottest ticket to ever grace these shores and I am beside myself, cuz I will most likely be their personal host. This is a rock fans dream come true boys and girls. Unfortunately, the DNS has forbidden me to actually name the band, but stay tuned. Once the deal is done, you’ll be the first to know.[/quote]

My first and most obvious guess would be the Stones, but he’s not admitting to it. If anyone wants to follow this thread, go over here.

And maybe Toe Who will even make some comments here.[/quote]

he prolly means air supply for the 23rd time…this is the same toe who told us all how great kitkat club was and then quit a week later right?

One and the same.
Sure it could turn out to be nothing at all, or even worse, Air Supply.
But man, it would be great to see a rock band “of epic proportions” come here. :slight_smile: