Toilet brushes in Taiwan

Really?!

Nah, that certainly comes across as a complaint, and an odd one at that.

5 Likes

It is the same type of humor. Some get it, others donā€™t. The fact I used superlatives for the mundane were the hints.

I am light, though Iā€™d say the same to you about lightening up - this just seems like an odd thing for someone to whinge about. You appear to be having a lot of challenges in Taiwan, between your toilet brush horrors, not being able to find routine items like meat cleavers, getting ripped off by a bitcoin ATM, almost getting hit by a Tesla, your daily commutes from Taipei to Kaohsiung, and whatever else. :thinking:

Calling it ā€œbanterā€ or ā€œhumorā€ would be a stretch, and judging from this youā€™re no Gary Larsonā€¦

4 Likes

When the joke police arrive, it is time to move on :slightly_smiling_face:. Gā€™day.

Some attempts at humor donā€™t even need the joke police. If the only one who gets it is the ā€œcomedianā€, it might not be the audienceā€™s faultā€¦ :whistle:

3 Likes

When they clean all the toilets with the same rag and donā€™t even wipe it dryā€¦

At least I complained loudly and enough to where people stopped leaving their nasty shit unflushed.

When a bowl is clogged and the sausage drifts on top, thatā€™s nasty.

If you will eat in night marketsā€¦