Toilet Lid

I need to replace a broken toilet lid. HGC, of course. The website is useless. Where can I go to purchase a replacement?

Cheers.

[quote=“Tomas”]I need to replace a broken toilet lid. HGC, of course. The website is useless. Where can I go to purchase a replacement?

Cheers.[/quote]
I can answer that! On Nanjing East Road, just east of Jianguo, on the south side of Nanjing there’s a big HGC showroom. Go in there and they’ll tell you the exact address of their storeroom, which is on the lane immediately behind them. We had to replace a broken lid last summer.

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Tomas”]I need to replace a broken toilet lid. HGC, of course. The website is useless. Where can I go to purchase a replacement?

Cheers.[/quote]
I can answer that! On Nanjing East Road, just east of Jianguo, on the south side of Nanjing there’s a big HGC showroom. Go in there and they’ll tell you the exact address of their storeroom, which is on the lane immediately behind them. We had to replace a broken lid last summer.[/quote]

Thanks man. You know how it is when something’s busted in the house. I change light bulbs within 30 seconds of discovering that they’re out.

I thought you meant ‘Huang Guang Chen’.

Me too. Fat bastard like that would break any normal seat, too.

Contact the US Department of Defense. I’m sure they can sell you one for US$64,000.

He already has an exploding toilet seat.

I bought a sweet glow-in-the-dark seat at RT Mart.
Think it was less than 200nt.

We got a Winnie the Pooh one at B&Q, but the aluminum corroded away.

Me three!

The HGC seats are expensive - ours broke too, and I had to go to their Taoyuan showroom to get one.

If you speak Chinese it’s very easy to get new parts.

You go to their web site hcgnet.com.tw/

Select traditional chinese.

At the top there will be a bar with 4 subject lines, select the second, which is service points, once you press that, there will be 2 sub titles, select the one to the left, and you will get a list of all their service points complete with addresses and phone nos, not their showrooms. (That’s the one to the right).

Easy, took me 30 seconds.

You could cheat and click on this link instead, it takes you directly to the page:

hcgnet.com.tw/2_1_i_show.asp