Tommy gets stopped by the Poh Poh

Except the bed games usually involve me tossing and turning because the mattress is too soft and I need a hard mattress but the wife wants a soft mattress

Sounds like justification for sleeping with somebody else

Let me ask my wife ā€¦

2 Likes

And if I survive I will post back hereā€¦

1 Like

I survived ā€¦but only because I was smart enough not to ask :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When you are more economically stable, you can get one of those fancy beds you can modify the mattress hardness by the number.

They are air mattresses and Iā€™m afraid my cats will puncture them

Keep nails trimmed and teach them not to bake cookies on the mattress.

that sounds really bad and dangerous and youā€™re fortunate nothing has happened to you so far but consider a change in order for your own health and others.

you should also check yourself for sleep apnea which is a major cause for constant tiredness.

when iā€™m driving in LA iā€™m always on the edge, i have no idea how millions of people can tolerate this on a daily basis. i guess thatā€™s why ā€œfalling downā€ is so appealing to me.

3 Likes

For sure
Iā€™m trying to be in bed by 11pm since I need to get up early and thatā€™s helping

Iā€™m so used to heavy traffic my heart rate is the lowest when driving on the freeway and that leads to falling asleep

Other peopleā€™s heart rate go up on the freeeay
Mine go down

I can understand why commercial pilots fall asleep on flights going 500 miles an hour