Too taboo

DVD ripz abound on da internet, so quality is not an issue, neither is download time if U have HiNets 8M/512k connection. Most PC’s also have tv out so U can hook them to your tv as well as audio outs. The convenience of getting movies from the internet and the quality is just as good if not greater than going to Blockbuster, because U can load whatever subtitles you like, get the Director’s cut, extended edition, etc. Even if Blockbusters was free I still wouldnt go there, thats how convenient the internet has become.

Just dwnld movies U already paid for. I have a Back To The Futrue Trilogy DVD, but its locked to North. America Region, aren’t I entitled to dwnld an unlocked xVid copy? But ya, if U R looking to pir8 movies U will have to go to another discussion forum, the closest hint I can give U is google, bit torrent, wouldnt wanna get Forumosa shut down for ppl being el cheapos.

m4n, I h4te it wh3n ppl tipe 2 U like dis.

l8r

1f u c4n r34d 7h1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

How can I load subtitles. If I DL an mpeg file, can I enable subtitles or are they separate files?
Can someone explain how to play AVI files? and what is the best format to DL files?

Unless the DL’ed movie came embedded with subtitles you’re gonna have to download a separate file.

Just about all media players can play .avi files however the files might be encoded so you’ll need the correct codecs to play the files. If you don’t know what codec is required use GSpot to find out. It should be DivX, XVid or ogg as those are the most common ones.

If you’re looking for decent media players I’d recommend BSplayer or VLC Media Player, both are a lot better and less intruding than the shambolic Windows player.

The best format imo for DL’ed files are .avi > .mpeg > .wmv

Haven’t heard anyone mention winmx. My friend uses it a lot. I think he mentioned the ‘buyer beware’ thingy. Don’t always get what u ask for. Beggers can’t be choosers eh?

oZzo

The more common proggies used by advanced computer users for shareware would be irc, dc++ and ftp communities… torrents usually as bad as limewire and the likes…

but support your artists by buying their products please. Especially upcoming unknown artists as they are really strugling atm with current economy in the states.