Top 10 東西 heard on ICRT that I think (and/or know!) r lies

1. We care about you.
  2. We are here to serve the foreign community.
  3. We are Taiwan’s number 1 radio station.
  4. I can listen all day and feel good.
  5. There’s always something exciting on (ICRT).
  6. Munaga bu do la bat ma la kee 4 X Car Go.
  7. Stevie G’s laugh
  8. Emily David is the sexiest gal on the radio.
  9. If Rick and the morning crew can’t get you up, nobody can.

…and the number 1 think that I have heard on ICRT that I think and/or know is a big LIE is…

1. We love Hakka.

10> Well, actually…I don’t recall this one…but if they want to call me on this one, I accept.
9> This is from their website (thank you lady_skywalker)
8> I think Emily David usually says this, but I’m pretty sure that the other dj’s are also thinking it themselves.
7> and 6> are both quoted from ads currently running on ICRT that promote their station. There’s another one that says, “…Yeah, we have it on all day at work. (and) There’s never and complaints. Now that’s something…”. For once I can agree, that is indeed something.
5> Sorry I don’t speak Tagalog either, but I think it’s probably just another lie.
4> I just hope he’s in the audience.
3> I think Emily David usually says this, but I’m pretty sure that the other dj’s are also thinking about themselves. (but Emily is the hardest working dj and she totally suits the target group that Tyc00n mentioned…而且 she’s cute.)
2> almost!..try: “If Rick and the morning crew can’t get you to get up and turn off that alarm-clock radio, nobody can.”
1> What’s this “we” shit? 其實 I have a lot of respect for the Hakka language/people…but can not take it as it presented…Why don’t they just get a Hakka speaking dj?

…and if you feel as I do, then you will meet me on the steps of ICRT at 11:05 am on November 5th, 2006 to protest these perspectives. Yes, it’s a Sunday and nobody will be there, but it’s not like anybody is listening at/to ICRT any way. Not then? Ok when? (sorry V)

Seriously though, what’s this hullabaloo about? (i.e. If you guys aren’t really ready for a protest then what’s this all about?)

of course Emily David doesn’t say/manifest that 2nd thingy at all (then it would be funny…but we do hear it in a message)…put i chalk what I said up to poetic licence…and to one too many…

Hey Emily why are you leaving ICRT?

[quote=“metrosexual”]of course Emily David doesn’t say/manifest that 2nd thingy at all (then it would be funny)…put i chalk what I said up to poetic licence…and to one too many…

Hey Emily why are you leaving ICRT?[/quote]

It’s about time … she can be cute but has a nauseating voice … and is she an asthmatic? Well, not that I listen anymore but when I encounter her voice it makes me feel … sick :s

Emily has been accepted into a fashion institute in Milan, Italy. She has always wanted to enter the fashion field.