Is the new series of 24 (5) going to be on TV in taiwan anytime soon?

Season 5 (that’s playing now in the US) will be at least 6 months off, I’d say.

Season 4 was played on Channel 70 about 5 months back, but will be available on DVD early next month (I’ve seen it in Blockbuster, but it doesn’t seem to be for sale yet).

axn-taiwan.com/

download the English schedule and see for yourself :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“gaboman”]Season 5 (that’s playing now in the US) will be at least 6 months off, I’d say.

Season 4 was played on Channel 70 about 5 months back, but will be available on DVD early next month (I’ve seen it in Blockbuster, but it doesn’t seem to be for sale yet).[/quote]

Videoland’s CSI only Season4 whilst my friends satellite has Season6 already on AXN.

24 Season 4 is out on rental DVD since a month or so.

not sure how your friend gets season 6 via satellite since season 5 has only aired until episode 10 or so of season 5…

i’ve been downloading from internet…

comfortably numb was talking about CSI, which is in the sixth season now. Not really concerned though, cause CSI I can easily wait for… but 24, I must see as soon as possible (so, like you, I d/l it). Lynn’s such a dweeb. Jack should show his ass back to Hobbiton.

So has Jack brutally shot some interrogation suspect in the leg yet? :unamused:
I sat through THREE seasons of that crap before realizing that they’re all pretty much exactly the same.

Actually … yes. Already in the first hour or so. :wink:

In a way they are, but I still enjoy it. On the other hand 3 seasons would actually have been enough - I guess they still try to cash in on the success until the whole theme has been worn out and done to death …

I wasn’t too thrilled with the fourth season, until the end (then thought it was pretty good). I like the first episode of the fifth season, but the rest hasn’t been too great.

Though it’s funny, Jack doesn’t even need to torture people anymore. Few episodes back he said “I’m Jack Bauer, you’ve read my file” and the guy almost wet himself; told Jack everything he wanted to know…

Apparently his daughter’s going to show up this season (5) to be chased by a bear or kidnapped or whatever it is she does.

Looking pretty

(can’t decide if I should put a dot or a question mark at the end)

I like that show, Season 1,2 and 3 were very good, S4 wasn’t that great and I find S5 excellent so far.
Jack Bauer is my hero, when I grow up I wanna be just like him!

I’ve been downloading season 5 episodes from the internet and yes, Jack threatened to cut out someone’s eye if they didn’t give up some info. I consciously realize that 24 is mostly propaganda to keep Americans afraid of the “terrorists” and to push Bush’s agenda on infringing on the public’s privacy, and I object to it on those grounds, but it is well written and up-to-date in terms of the technologies the CTU uses. I always want to play Counter Strike after watching a new episode.

Hippocritical? Maybe. But I’m human… I think…

:tic:

[quote=“igorveni”]I like that show, Season 1,2 and 3 were very good, S4 wasn’t that great and I find S5 excellent so far.
Jack Bauer is my hero, when I grow up I wanna be just like him![/quote]

Do you think I can understand Season 5 even if I skip Season 4??

I agree that Season 1-3 were fantastic and was planning to buy Season 4’s DVD. Do you think it doesn’t worth watching? :s

[quote=“nihonjin”][quote=“igorveni”]I like that show, Season 1,2 and 3 were very good, S4 wasn’t that great and I find S5 excellent so far.
Jack Bauer is my hero, when I grow up I wanna be just like him![/quote]

Do you think I can understand Season 5 even if I skip Season 4??

I agree that Season 1-3 were fantastic and was planning to buy Season 4’s DVD. Do you think it doesn’t worth watching? :s[/quote]

I just watched it. I liked it. I [i]especially[/i] enjoyed watching Bauer breaking the guy’s fingers. I can’t wait to see him open a can of whoopass on the wily Chinee. :smiling_imp:

Season 4 wasn’t terrible, just not as good. There’ll be a few slow episodes (where you’re trying to keep up and wonder what happened to some of your favorite characters), but it ends great (in my view at least). You kind of need to see 4 to totally get what that start of season 5 is all about. It’s not vital, though.

Did anyone see the Season 5 prequel on the Season 4 DVD set? Was it just me or did that seem like a 15 minute Toyota commercial?

Merge these two threads?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 596#114596

Wowow, I am so behind on 24 then, I believe (or as I recalled) I am only on season 3. I guess it’s time to get the DVDs…