Traffic Safety survey from foreigners view

I am doing the academic survey about “How the forigners seeing Taiwan traffic” to gain insights into the experiences and opinions of foreign residents in Taiwan.

The on-line questionnaire will take probably 5 minutes to fill out. The survey consists of 46 questions.Participation in this survey is voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time without providing any reasons.
Survey link: SurveyCake

1.All participants’ responses will be treated with utmost confidentiality and will only be used for research purposes.
2.No personal information will be disclosed or shared with any third parties.
3.Participation in this survey is voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time without providing any reasons.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help distribute the questionnaire among your colleagues, friends, or any relevant networks.

Thank you in advance for considering my request. Your contribution will greatly enrich the understanding of Taiwan’s traffic safety from a foreigner’s perspective. I look forward to your positive response. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re probably cross-posting this in too many different places …

The first question confused me. I’m not an international student. I’m not a business person. I’m not a family member of a business person. So I clicked no, and I guess that was it for the survey. Is that your intent?

1 Like

I picked the long option that included buxiban teachers

Still longer than some sidewalks in Taiwan :joy:

3 Likes

Same for me. I tried again and clicked yes. But then the next few questions baffled me. So I just gave up. :man_shrugging:

There’s way too many questions for a free survey. I gave up halfway through. Many of the questions seem very similar / almost duplicated.

1 Like

Agree.

Also, not a single question about road or urban design. It looks like it is designed to blame personal behaviours.