Transferring mp3 files to iPod Mini

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

One of my students doesn’t know how to get saved LimeWire/eMule music onto her iPod.

I don’t have an mp3 player, so I’m clueless.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

I don’t own an Apple MP3 player but I’m pretty sure she would have to use some software called ‘iTunes’ in order to upload MP3s to her player.

:threadjacked:

:nyah:

:moon:

:snivel:

:cookie:

:joker:

:banana:

Sorry guys, I just wanted to play with the new emoticons.

Ok, carry on. :discodance:

I would assume that with her MP3 player would be the required software, however here is the link for iTunes http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Other then that she would just need the USB/firewire (not sure which one Apple uses).

LimeWire has iTunes integration. It can auto copy download files to iTunes.

iTunes needs to be configured to copy added files to the iTunes music folder.

Cheers golfmade and gary!

gary

I assume the “Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library” checked box is the one you’re referring to, right?

[quote=“LagerLout”]Cheers golfmade and gary!

gary

I assume the “Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library” checked box is the one you’re referring to, right?[/quote]

yep. When you add files to iTunes, this check box copies music to the music folder. Lets say you drag stuff from the desktop, it’ll add it to the itunes music folder; you can then delete the file from the desktop.

LimeWire also needs to be configured for iTunes integration. You can choose a playlist to add files to. I think it’s enabled by default.

Many thanks, gary.

I’ll let her know.