Translation of Spanish-language documents

So I’m currently in Taiwan, I’m a student under a Visitor Visa and I want to apply for Resident Visa, I have all the documents I need plus the backup and help from my University, however, I have one document that’s holding me back, my High School Diploma, I have it, it has all the authentications from my country and even from the Taiwan Embassy in my country, but it’s in Spanish, I was told at BOCA I could translate it anywhere and get it authenticated at the court, the issue is that I’m struggling to find anyone who could translate my diploma, maybe someone knows any company or organization that could provide me with this service, I’ve already searched for someone in my University, but couldn’t find no one.
I would really appreciate any advice, since I want to get my residence as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

If you can’t find any company to translate Spanish to Chinese in Taiwan, look for one in a Spanish speaking country. If you cant find that either, first have it translated to English, and then to Chinese. Then, take the original Spanish document and the Chinese translation to be authenticated. There are lots of English-Chinese translation services in Taiwan. The English translation alone may also be enough, as I know for certain things they allow English language documents. For example, when I applied for my first spousal resident visa, my police certificate was in English only, and was accepted. You should check this first. If I were you, I would search in Spanish online for a translation company that will let you send them a photocopy of your document for translation.

www.ptsgi.com. They’ll notarize it too.