Trashy American Taiwan Beer ad

My cousin shared this with me on FB. Hillarious.

9 Likes

I guess with that demographic giving up Budweiser, they’re gonna need another undrinkable beer to replace it?

1 Like

It’s not a real ad. Just some guys playing around.

And already posted somewhere here.

4 Likes

Taiwan beer. Nice.

Let me know when they start exporting, and how to cut through the exclusive sales rights with Mafia here in the United States.

Cute video and a glass up to all those who took the time to put it all together.

Really? Is that what parody means?

Looks like they shot it in Kansas.

I triéd their new mango lite beer yesterday. Not too bad.

2 Likes

Taiwan beer is a decent industrial asian beer. It does its job of refreshing and having some light taste. Bud does only the refreshing when ice cold…

2 Likes

Never been to Kansas. Would like to see it though.

Even the bottle, ice cold, pretty bad. I haven’t tried draft, maybe that’s better. I like Bar, but sometimes too sweet. The Japanese beers are better here.

This was a great parody advert

1 Like

Saw real (local Taiwan) ads on my BBC news page, I guess its customized to location and your likes

Regular tw beer is just ok, best to me is the 18 days. Tw beer on tap can work too.

Bar beer is made in china, tried once, found out, never bought again. Better buying the proper kirin.

I rediscovered asahi since moving here (in HK it’s disgusting since they never maintain the taps), but my fav is yebisu among the industrial japanese beers (or, when in Hokkaido, sapporo classic).

Happy that sometimes I can find my moretti beer, or even better the menabrea.

1 Like

I preferred Chinese food, not a surprise I prefer Chinese beer. I do tend to get the proprer Kirin or others (Asahi, Sapporo) when they are on sale

I think 7-11 has this, I will try to remember to try

1 Like

I like this ad better