Travel 2 India, information and guidance(1000-3000NT$/day)

If you like 2 explore Inida more closely than ever, I hopes i can help you little bit…More than the Taj Mahal ,India holds beautiful places…look out the southern region of India-More ARTS,CULTURAL,FESTIVALS AND PLACES- states like karnataka(Mysoor and banglore),Tamil-nadu (madras-film city) and Kerala(Gods own land).

LEARN INDIAN CLASSICAL DANCES .MUSIC AND OTHER ARTS FORMS…

Visit the offical web site…www.keralatourism.org(kerala)

“STAY IN MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN CHEAPEST AND HEALTHIER WAY”

If you are planning to visit India -choose the right air compnay-
Singapore air company costs more but service is great, try the malasian , thai airways for cheapest journey

I advice the malaysian air ways thorugh srilanka to kochin(kerala-india)
you can stay one day in srilanka and also can visit colombo, all hotel facilities are payed by the air company.

For more information about your stay in india please mail me…i hopes i can help you alot and for a stay in india, for one month it normally cost from 25000-50000 NT$ covering all your expenses-you can stay in 3star hotels,food and the internal travelling expenses(excluded your air ticket), if you travel with more people you can save little money and i think its better for travellers from taiwan.

Ronnie,
In your post, you suggest that travelers “Learn Indian Classical Dances, Music and Other Art Forms” and provide a web site. However, didn’t see any information relating to classes or workshops on the site. Just wondering if you have any idea where I can find such info. I’m planning a trip to India in July and am interested in doing some dancing while I am there. I’ve done a fair bit of eastern dance (AKA Belly Dancing) back in Canada and would love to learn some traditional dances in their homeland.