Tri clamp valve/gauge for pressure cooker?

I have a small essential oil still that doeant get used due to small size but would make the ideal pressure cooker.

Looking for tri clamp styled gauge/valve type thing that i can lock onto the top. I am a bit ignorant about these sorts of parts and wondering if they are all made standard size. 2" from the states is the same fit as 2" from here?

Also wondering if there are places to buy in taiwan? I have literally no clue how to say this in chinese!

I see some made for brewing, but not sure if they are the same as or safe for high temperature use. Like this:

Here is mine, want to stick it on top

Thanks for any help.