Truck plows into Christmas market in Berlin

:sweat:

Death toll was 9 when I woke up, currently 12.

Feelsbadman.

5 days before Christmasā€¦ Sincere condolences.

The police for some reason tried to hide the nationality of the terrorist. Turns out it was an Afghan ā€œrefugeeā€, who would have thought?

The truck driver was a Polish guy who was killed by the terrorist who hijacked the truck.

bad storys , so sorry for them

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot.

I could say something but Iā€™ve said it all before when it happened before.

it seems that the arrested refugee is innocent ā€¦
(acoording to local news) ā€¦

Heā€™s a victim of society. How do you say ā€œgee, officer Krupkeā€ in Afghan?

Apparently they stopped the first non-white person around, the real attacker is still at large.

Ironically, the first guy, randomly arrested just for being close to the crime scene, has previous assault and rape charges, and is a ā€œrefugeeā€ arrived in germany less than 1 year ago from pakistan.

1 Like

If Europeans donā€™t do something about all of this, one would have to conclude that at some level, they like it, or are at least willing to put up with it. The Western half of that continent, at least, appears to be completely cucked. You couldnā€™t even get me to go there as a tourist, let alone want to live around such people (the cucked Europeans, not the people doing the enriching).

Charles Martel must be rolling in his grave. The Poles and other Europeans seem to have some balls though, so perhaps weā€™ll see another Jan Sobieski at some point. One way or another though, no one seems to be in a hurry to integrate and my prediction is that this ends very badly for one group or the other when liberalism dies in the next decade or two.

Thatā€™s not ironic , they were looking for somebody who looked like they thought the suspect should look like.

Thatā€™s called profiling. He wasnā€™t randomly arrested either otherwise they would have randomly arrested anybody in the vicinity.

The ironic part is that a person they stopped due to the way he looked and the location he was in, turned out to be a recorded criminal and rapist.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not ironic thatā€™s just a fact.
He was a convicted criminal for other crimes.

I think the irony is that it shows ethnic profiling worksā€¦even when you catch the wrong guy.

1 Like

Works for what?
The guy has already been convicted of other crimes. Unless you know the background of the case how can you make that statement that he was convicted by ethnic profiling.?

He didnā€™t do this one.
So it didnā€™t work for this one. Which is a completely unrelated crime.

Works in the sense that they used ethnic profiling and instantly caught a criminal. Thatā€™s a 100% hit rate, as he was the first suspect they picked up. He just didnā€™t happen to be guilty of the crime they were investigating.

Thatā€™s why police use ethnic profiling. When you have an ethnic group with a much higher rate of criminality than the general population, ethnic profiling is a very effective method for catching criminals. It does, of course, raise serious ethical issues.

1 Like

The police followed a hint and that is legimate.

That guy already achieved some ā€œminorā€ crimes during his stay.

He used multiple names, so likely he is also receiving multiple
social-welfare benefits and just based on this I am highly surprised
they let him go instead of deporting him immediately.

Who knows, maybe he is the german ā€œLee Harvy Oswaldā€

If they want to catch a criminal with a hundred % hit rate they should go into the Taiwan legislature, sorry local jail.

Donā€™t know what that has to do with finding the criminal in this case!ā€™!!

I doubt they would have let him go so quickly if he didnā€™t have a very strong alibi. If so they should switch focus immediately as time is of ultimate importance.

If this original suspect is not connected heā€™s just a distraction (authorities can deal with him separately).

There will be forensic evidence in the cab, they should work back from that along with CCTV records and witness statements.
They should also put the squeeze on all suspects with confirmed terrorist associations and see what comes out.

Maybe if theyā€™d cordoned off the whole area and taken all the Middle Eastern immigrants/refugees into custody, they wouldā€™ve caught the perp by now.

Iā€™m sure a similar technique would be highly effective if applied to the Taiwan legislature.

1 Like