TSA forces woman to remove nipple ring before she can fly

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Buttercup”]
And I feel it’s important to humiliate people with silly piercings.[/quote]
So important in fact, that you had to post it twice.[/quote]

She had both nipples done, anyway.

Whoa dude! What brought you out of hibernation? Nice to see you again!

@nipplepiercing woman:

I think the problem with just showing them the piercing is that there could be another object being concealed near the same area, so that a terrorist could get a piercing then conceal a weapon. Then when passing through an inspection just point to the piercing and say, “that’s what’s setting off your sensor, not the miniature flamethrower and explosive detonator I have hidden.”

So, I understand the principle. However, there has to be some other way. I mean, perhaps a more thorough scan around the area in conjunction with showing it to the female employee. It’s not like piercings in “sensitive areas” are incredibly uncommon nowadays.

@redwagon:

Your avatar is freaking hilarious! Love it!

I used to and still have private places pierced and this was before and after 9/11 and if it sounded the alarm when I was going through security I had to remove it. The same applied to many of my friends as well since we always thought it was funny to see the faces on the screeners when we would reach into our pants and take it out. Ha it was classic.

If you got a piercing in odd places the chances are that you will have no problems, but if they do notice it you must take it out. It has been this way for over 16 years since I had to yank my cock out the first time for security, no difference now except that they seem to catch it more often.

My friend is a body piercer and he even tells clients who get the most private of places pierced about the airport problems before they get it done.

Shit when I fly back I am going to put mine back in and see if I can get hassled and sue… I could use the extra cash.

TSA changes its procedures regarding body jewelry

msnbc.msn.com/id/23830845/