Tsai Ing-wen's PhD thesis

She actually thanked the typist in her acknowledgements.

See someone else wrote it for her :wink:

Let’s see how fighting this kind of malicious rumors by taking them serious and bring open works in Taiwan:

How incredibly embarrassing. Has the internet made people more idiotic, or has it just exposed how many idiots there already were?

So I assume someone is going to leak it online so we can read it?

So far the tantrums are, well, tantrums: 6 pages missing! idiotic mistakes in all pages, as if written by a 3 year old!, her alleged tutor was not her tutor!..

Told ya, you cannot convince those who do not want to see

It came out already? Do you have a link?

Yes. No -it is not required for my job nor I do want to spend my precious free time reading a thesis. I am repeating what the experts have said on different social media platforms. They have the spare time to examine in detail a 400 page thesis, not me.

If I were her, I’d take advantage of the controversy and sell the dissertation to raise campaign funds.

1 Like

I have a copy now. I’ll sell you the PDF for $.99. all proceeds go to Tsai’s re-election campaign.

Downloadable now.
https://ndltd.ncl.edu.tw/cgi-bin/gs32/gsweb.cgi?o=dnclcdr&s=id="073LSE00194001".&searchmode=basic

5 Likes

This is modern way of war! I hope someone can investigate who is financing this journalism! When someone repeat lie many times it becomes truth. This is truly era of fake news
 I thought it’s by now very obvious her doctorate is legit but here we go again

2 Likes

I want to see what evidence he has, how has he got it in his head that it’s fake? There is overwhelming evidence that it’s real, now it’s his turn to prove otherwise.

2 Likes

I can’t listen to this idiot for more than five minutes.

Wow, you have a pretty high tolerance.

2 Likes

Yeah, five minutes has got to be a record. I can’t channel flip fast enough when I see that guy.

She should sue him. Hurt these guys in the pocket.

1 Like

" the Presidential Office announced that Tsai had told her attorneys to collect information with the intention of filing a lawsuit against Peng for his allegations that her Ph.D. is false."

looks like she is

1 Like

Told you. It doesn’t matter if the PhD is real. They cannot believe it because they do not want to believe it.

I mean, for them, it is not only plausible but true that there is an international conspiracy, in which security agents who are usually busier selling cigarettes on the black market and diplomats who believe the ROC would have gotten China back if it wasn’t for the useless Taiwanese and the pesky US, have somehow conspired to make everyone believe the president has a vital PhD, without which she has no right to be president. In their thinking, of course.

3 Likes