TSU: Some Immigrants Shouldn't Be Citizens

Why can’t we all just get along, man?[/quote]

I guess we’re still here then. BTW, what is stranger44 on about… ??complains about whinging foreigners when the whinging foreigner is actually stranger44[/quote]

Big Brother says take more soma and be happy.

Just found myself reading this thread all the way through and hexuan, you are right on the friggin button :bravo:.

[quote=“Mr He”]
However, given an ethnic propensity not to honor commitments not in own interest, I would imagine that a fair proportion of the PRC brides would still cheer the missiles on, in case of a PRC attack.[/quote]

A bold statement indeed. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that’s downright racist.

Bring it on I say…let’s renounce the citizenship of all those Taiwanese who went to the US & Canada to give birth - or all those families in Taiwan where everyone but dad is a US citizen so that they can enoy the priveledges but not the tax burden of citizenship :raspberry:

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“Mr He”]
However, given an ethnic propensity not to honor commitments not in own interest, I would imagine that a fair proportion of the PRC brides would still cheer the missiles on, in case of a PRC attack.[/quote]

A bold statement indeed. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that’s downright racist.[/quote]

Yeah how come I didn’t notice that earlier? Must be slipping in my old age…