The Tulsi Gabbard Thread

I think the term asset implies ownership or equity exists

1 Like

The View managed to get btfo by Trump Jr, holy cow. His game is not as stellar as his father’s, but the way he handled their OrangeBadMan lithanies while bringing up Polanski, the Epstein cover-up and their hunt for the whistleblower etc was pretty remarkable.

2 Likes

What’s funnier is the host telling her OWN (supposedly liberal) audience to quiet down, “this is not a MAGA rally”.

2 Likes

Listen, if you sound like a nutter, the terrorists win. :smoker:

Terrorists? I thought the enemy is Russia now according to Hillary Clinton.

I wasn’t referring to the Russians.

1 Like

Another Excellent Tulsi interview on Real Time Bill Maher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwlB8udp0bs

Nah, my context was the dictionary version. If I meant the ‘agent’ version, I would have just said agent.

I think Gabbard is a Republican agent maybe, and definitely a Russian asset. Glad we cleared that up!

From the clips I can see the appeal of her. She’s well spoken and doesn’t seem to spout the SJW crap other democrats do. She’s a looker too, tbqphwyf (to be quite perfectly honest with you fam)

1 Like

DNC/MSNBC: We need a Woman, a minority woman of color, Someone who is Smart/Independent/Strong. A Patriot perhaps a Veteran, with policy experience. Experience in Congress or Washington. What a perfect candidate for the DNC. Where can we find her?

Tulsi Gabbard: Raises hand:

DNC/MSNBC: No one? Joe Biden is our perfect candidate

7 Likes

I would bet a house that the correlation between Democrats who believe Gabbard is a closet Republican and Democrats who believe Putin is responsible for Trump’s 2016 election is very strong.

In fact, a Democrat who believes Trump’s win is due to Russian interference may oppose Gabbard as a result.

Amazing times.

1 Like
2 Likes

How would Gabbard know? She’s not even an elected official anymore.

Sounds like she’s auditioning for a fox news job.

There was a time people on the left were cheering on Julian Assange, I think he was really the first to get deplatformed, banks and other institutions shunned him, it shocked a lot of people including the left.

He switched to bit coin, so that much went well for him. But is sitting in a cell somewhere in the UK and now the left are not so happy with him don’t care too much.

From humble beginnings, to mass deplatformings, an outrage at one man being denied his liberties to tens of thousands routinely submitted to the same with little outrage at all, we are frogs boiling in a pot.

2 Likes

You can’t “target” half the population.

I’m disappointed in Tulsi.

Now we know most terrorists are white Christians let’s cut surveillance funding. :roll_eyes:

Didn’t someone high up in the DNC ask how to deprogram 75 million people?

Anything is possible with an imagination.

A post was merged into an existing topic: From Tulsi Gabbard

Still haven’t seen much of an answer as to why Gabbard would be clued into anything, not even being in office?

Obviously she’s using her previous role in office to springboard to fox saying scary stuff. She’ll fit right in, I wonder if she caves to suggestions she should go blonde.

A post was split to a new topic: From Tulsi Gabbard