Not a problem til it’s a problem.
The Taiwan Golden rule sucks when you get fucked and either pay out or get dragged through court for years. Follow the regulations, live a stress-free life ![]()
Not a problem til it’s a problem.
The Taiwan Golden rule sucks when you get fucked and either pay out or get dragged through court for years. Follow the regulations, live a stress-free life ![]()
RickRooney:
anon24369109:
so that it helps with rain not flooding your rooftop area,
Anything wrong with gutters?
Nope but in Typhoon rains gutters can be flooded and sometimes blocked with debris.
I have a platform over my office roof but still have to get rid of the water.
I don’t think I could find a more on-brand post if I tried.
I don’t think I could find a more on-brand post if I tried.
That platform allows a nice breeze under it and many of my cats sleep there in the summer. It’s keeps the rooftop cool.
Follow the regulations, live a stress-free life
And move out of the cities lol
Explant:
Follow the regulations, live a stress-free life
And move out of the cities lol
Shhhh!. Taiwan ain’t big enough for all of us. Let then love their “convenience”!
They can always move to China, plenty of uninhabited places there.
They can always move to China, plenty of uninhabited places there.
Most people are probably more educated than to want to emigrate to China. For those that do, great. Makes life easier in better nations.
Real grass in summer when it’s warm, should work well. Taiwan is never cold enough to kill grass.