TV show theme songs

This has got to be the coolest theme song.

Wow, that brings back memories; I used to watch this show faithfully when I was in junior high and high school. Seeing the twin towers is nostalgic as well, considering that they were just completed when I was in grade school.

I was in junior high school when Barney Miller was being watched in our house. But I wasn’t interested in the show then and it wasn’t until college that I realized what a great show it was. Here’s another theme song (not such a good song but as long as we’re walking down memory lane):

By none other than Quincy Jones, loved this when I was a kid

I’m seeing some good ones of shows I forgot all about. Here are a couple more.

Baretta! “Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time.”

And my daughter’s favorite:

[quote=“marasan”]I’m seeing some good ones of shows I forgot all about. Here are a couple more.

Baretta! “Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time.”

[/quote]

YES!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And you can take DAT to da bank!!!

Hawaii Five O has got to be on top for me

followed by MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Those last two that Tommy posted are among my favorites, as well as this opening from The Avengers TV series (This is really dating me, but I was just a wee lad when this was on)

Now I’m in a total retro mood and rediscovered the Space: 1999 theme. I’d completely forgotten about its cool orchestrated funk.

You can’t get cooler than this:

I like boats:

and

In west philadelphia / born and raised / on the playground was where I spent most of my days…

This show was part of my Dad’s daily routine. Every day after work while sipping on a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I can’t believe no one has posted this yet:

Or this:

Or even this one:

This one’s a classic: