Tw*t Jailed for 7 years. Abu Hamza

Abu Hamza, apart from being the things he is going to jail for, is the most enormous tw*t in the history of many things. He publicly announced himself after September 11th, spoke of his beliefs, and then made no effort to hide.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4690224.stm

Tony Martin, the UK farmer who shot and killed a burglar, was first sentenced to life in prison…had his sentence reduced to 5 years and ended up being released after 3 years.

I imagine Abu will be out and about in time to enjoy the bikini season in Bognor Regis.

guardian.co.uk/martin/0,2759,214318,00.html

I won’t at all be surprised if that was not the case.

His sentence will probably be halved in the coming months, with more time knocked off for good behaviour. It took him long enough to be sent to jail in the first place because of all this PC doodallying.

7 years. He should be shot.

By Tony Martin.

He’s going to be sent to the US for additional trials. Maybe he’ll get renditioned.

He won’t be executed. The UK wouldn’t have agreed to send him if there was any chance of that. And I imagine Ramsey Clark will be begging to defend him in court.

He was only pursued all the way because it was eventually deemed politically worthwhile to do so. He simply was the boogieman that just took the piss too much for too long. As it is, it took 6 years of police gathering evidence before the CPS reluctantly agreed to put him on trial. and no doubt the fact that the US wanted him extradited gave them the impetus to get him first. It’s all so damn political, breaking the law has little to do with it.

I don’t think he’ll be followed by many others, there is very little political will to go after Islamic bigmouths. The government are shit scared of being called racist, and think it can keep the genie in the bottle by leaving alone, but of course they’re just delaying the eventual. Still, that’s politicians for you, stack up the shit in the cupboard for the next lot to take care of.

[quote=“kaniggit”]He was only pursued all the way because it was eventually deemed politically worthwhile to do so. He simply was the boogieman that just took the piss too much for too long. As it is, it took 6 years of police gathering evidence before the CPS reluctantly agreed to put him on trial. and no doubt the fact that the US wanted him extradited gave them the impetus to get him first. It’s all so damn political, breaking the law has little to do with it.

I don’t think he’ll be followed by many others, there is very little political will to go after Islamic bigmouths. The government are shit scared of being called racist, and think it can keep the genie in the bottle by leaving alone, but of course they’re just delaying the eventual. Still, that’s politicians for you, stack up the shit in the cupboard for the next lot to take care of.[/quote]

I believe he tried to fund terrorist training camps, and preached violence. Nothing political there bro. They are straight up criminal activities. What is more, they took so long to convict a guy that was obviously inciting violence. What is wrong with the world when a man who claims he supports terrorist violence and preaches about it openly to the masses is defended as a ‘political pawn?’ Your mother would be ashamed. :unamused:

Ohhhhhhhh…he’s a [i]naughty[/i] boy! Too bad Valerie didn’t pull a Lorena Bobbit on him and make a video. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote] HOOK-handed cleric Abu Hamza cheated on his first wife with a HOOKER, The Sun can reveal.

And it was the fall-out from his fling that transformed terrorist

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]Ohhhhhhhh…he’s a [i]naughty[/i] boy! Too bad Valerie didn’t pull a Lorena Bobbit on him and make a video. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote] HOOK-handed cleric Abu Hamza cheated on his first wife with a HOOKER, The Sun can reveal.

And it was the fall-out from his fling that transformed terrorist

See! If ever there was proof needed as to why so many of my fellow Brits make the journey over to Asia in search of women then that top picture is it! She is one hell of a woman don’t you think! I’m so glad that I found the Tai Tai in London before I fell under the spell of such a wonderous creature as that! :unamused:

Fat Minger.

His wife is ugly, too.

Is it possible to be a born-again Muslim?

I’m sure you can. Muslims males seem to make up the rules as they go along.

[quote=“TomHill”]

I believe he tried to fund terrorist training camps, and preached violence. Nothing political there bro. They are straight up criminal activities. What is more, they took so long to convict a guy that was obviously inciting violence. What is wrong with the world when a man who claims he supports terrorist violence and preaches about it openly to the masses is defended as a ‘political pawn?’ Your mother would be ashamed. :unamused:[/quote]

I’m definitely not defending this guy as a political pawn. There’s no doubt he’s been criminally guilty since the 90’s. I mean that it appears his law breaking has little to do with the authorities actually deciding to prosecute him. There’s plenty of other less infamous Islamic bigots who are criminally guilty of inciting violence, etc. but there’s no political will to after them, hence the CPS stays well alone. Hanging’s too good for 'em, I say.

I think the biggest problem these days with Islam is all these blind clerics. http://www.slateuk.com/id/2134506/

Come to think of it, that Aum Shinrikyo guy was also blind. Terrorism and being a blind religious guy kinda goes hand in hand.

On third thought, didn’t David Koresh (the pedophile darling of the extreme right) wear glasses? :wink: